1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
Need some help please. I download season 1 ( all5gb) and have completed the season. How do I import my save files in order to continue. I did see where someone had wrote about v10 or v11 but I dont have that version( at least that I know of) so can someone help please.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Need some help please. I download season 1 ( all5gb) and have completed the season. How do I import my save files in order to continue. I did see where someone had wrote about v10 or v11 but I dont have that version( at least that I know of) so can someone help please.
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-...se-monkeyposter_7.22818/page-166#post-4141049

Follow this, make sure you have the Mod active:

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

PS: At the end of season one, there will a prompt screen asking you to export a save (you get to name it) which you can later import it on season 2. Hope it helps.

Reactions: 1 Lone Wolf

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
anyone know where i can find the special edition for mac?? i only see up to ch 10 for mac
I'm looking fo this too-just downloaded til epi 10 and I have Season 2 that starts with 13 but when do we mac players get 13 Monkey Poster?
While you are waiting for the MAC version, you could try what is quoted in next post. I have no idea how it'll affect the export/import but you should hopefully be able to play/finish season 1 (episode12)

How to play on macOS:
  1. Download & extract (the DMG file, not the exe or tar.bz2)
  2. Open RenPy app
  3. Click preferences on bottom right of window
  4. Set projects directory(I recommend creating&setting to "documents/renpy_games" folder)
  5. Download and extract Windows game to RenPy projects folder
  6. Open Renpy and select game from projects list
  7. Click "Launch game"

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
I'm looking fo this too-just downloaded til epi 10 and I have Season 2 that starts with 13 but when do we mac players get 13 Monkey Poster?
i can give you the link to the mac version for the first season (1-12) but its not special edition. Im looking for the special edition one

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
However, I can relate with Vicky's return (by the way, playing with the Mod and seeing how nice MC should act by even offering her a job was painful to play) but I truly hope that there will be a darker path where you can properly "teach" her a lesson.
Hello hello, since you mentioned mod, I have to chip in hehehe.

Basically what I do is highlight the best choice that offer positive effect and the way I look at them is like a computer, I don’t attach feelings to each choice based on what happened on the story. I just read the code and highlight accordingly :D I spend so much time on code that I lose focus on most of the games’ stories. Hazard of the job :p

Obviously you can follow the story based on your own choice, but I can’t guarantee the outcomes :D

Reactions: Interimaru

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
monkeyposter_7 wait... so there won't be any endings or more content with Audrey in the future? I had always liked her, fuck those that don't like her, give me my old Audrey:eek::cry:.
I really hope we get to mend things with her and maybe make her go back to how she looked in the 1st chapters of the game.
Is how I always did think it was going to end, with her being back to her old self, the one my mc did fall in love with.

Reactions: Famescua

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
monkeyposter_7 wait... so there won't be any endings or more content with Audrey in the future? I had always liked her, fuck those that don't like her, give me my old Audrey:eek::cry:.
I really hope we get to mend things with her and maybe make her go back to how she looked in the 1st chapters of the game.
Is how I always did think it was going to end, with her being back to her old self, the one my mc did fall in love with.
Audrey is gone not coming back we have gone all said the same thing as you and he removed her for some personal reason that he will not divulge.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Audrey is gone not coming back we have gone all said the same thing as you and he removed her for some personal reason that he will not divulge.
I prefer her to many of the other girls, maybe the change of the writer has to do something with it.
Oh well...

thats correct. Shes not comming back. sorry
Man that sux, I loved her though I respect & love you as a dev so I at least won't bitch you about it (even if some part inside of me wanted to do just that :ROFLMAO: ).
Maybe in the next game, we can have her back hehe

(btw if you ever change your mind I'm willing to write her story to the end for you ;) )

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I only wanted to comment that i never mislead people or gave any indication that her progress is gonna be faster then it is. I never lied about this and I'm not doing this to milk patrons.
I making this game in this way, her progress is slow as shit, some other girls have sex almost every scene they appear (Vanessa for example)

And if you were refering to Audrey, then okay, but i also didn't mislead people with her on purpose. And i'll take all the shit i get for this decision and losing patrons that hate me now. I'm dumb but not that dumb, I knew it's gonna be a shitstorm, and yet still I did remove her from the game... Take from that what you will. I wont go into any more details then what i already said on this manner.
I love the slow progress on Jenna, and in the mean time there is lots of sexytime with the sexy godess Nessa.

As for the other big issue, meh, don't care, I dropped her the first chance I could and fully respect your choice to remove her. Haven't met the new girl so no comment.

Monkey, I know I gave you shit when I first tried this game over my dislike of some the characters looks (like Jenna's lips) but I came back and tried it again got over the looks and have really enjoyed the game. Thanks for making it and sticking with it rather than dropping it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hello hello, since you mentioned mod, I have to chip in hehehe.

Basically what I do is highlight the best choice that offer positive effect and the way I look at them is like a computer, I don’t attach feelings to each choice based on what happened on the story. I just read the code and highlight accordingly :D I spend so much time on code that I lose focus on most of the games’ stories. Hazard of the job :p

Obviously you can follow the story based on your own choice, but I can’t guarantee the outcomes :D
Hey Qleaf,

Absolutely! Obviously, I want to have the best outcome on the long run so I played your suggested option buuut...that doesn't mean it didn't hurt. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for your work!

Reactions: Qleaf

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Monkey, I know I gave you shit when I first tried this game over my dislike of some the characters looks (like Jenna's lips) but I came back and tried it again got over the looks and have really enjoyed the game. Thanks for making it and sticking with it rather than dropping it!
It doesn't bother me if people don't like big tits or big lips or whatever, everyone has a preference. Only thing that I have a issue with is when people accuse me of trying to screw over people and shit. I work on this game like a maniac, from waking up to going to sleep, and then i read shit like that, you know?

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
It doesn't bother me if people don't like big tits or big lips or whatever, everyone has a preference. Only thing that I have a issue with is when people accuse me of trying to screw over people and shit. I work on this game like a maniac, from waking up to going to sleep, and then i read shit like that, you know?

Dont worry about that. You still have your fans.

By the way, more Vanessa please :) .

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
another amazing update for an amazing game ,good,interesting storyline ,hot,beautiful girl,Vanessa:love: bonus scene is unbelievable ,like a movie scene ,of course i love Jenna;) and now in curios aut the new hot girl Renee:p .keep the good job (y) monkeyposter_7

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Can confirm he basically works like a maniac. I actually don't know how this guy does so many renders in the time he does them.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes