gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I searched the threads and saw references to question about a torrent file, but couldn't find one. Is there one?

beycoast62

Mar 8, 2019
here is my android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-17.6SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Im grateful for your android ports but when will you divide this game like adventurous couple and midlife crisis? Because i dont have enough space to download and my phone kinda old game freezes. please

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [Ep. 17.6] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 5,81 GB / 1,55 GB - TFMG-Episode-17.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 1,52 GB - TFMG-Episode-17.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - - Up2Share

Download (Mac): - - Up2Share

Update Only (Ep. 17.5 to Ep. 17.6)

Update Only Original / Compressed Size PC: 213 MB / 49 MB - TFMG-Episode-17.6-UpdateOnly-pc-crunched.zip
Update Only Original / Compressed Size Mac: 213 MB / 49 MB - TFMG-Episode-17.6-UpdateOnly-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
OMG in that update at the start that panning left right during the phone call was giving me a headache!!
How the dev didn't realise that it was painfull to watch ?
And later with Felicia it was......i can't find words to describe it, dumb maybe ?

So....well.....that was it .....

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
For some reason I cannot get the Ryona content to work - I seem to be missing ep183.rpa in my game directory, and I notice that 183005.webp is what bombs out. I re-downloaded JokerLeaders compressed version of 17.4 and it is missing there, which could explain why I still can't get this to work with the update files for 17.5 and 17.6. Craps out right after commenting on the pineapple pizza abomination...screen goes dark with all ep183 images not found...

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
For some reason I cannot get the Ryona content to work - I seem to be missing ep183.rpa in my game directory, and I notice that 183005.webp is what bombs out. I re-downloaded JokerLeaders compressed version of 17.4 and it is missing there, which could explain why I still can't get this to work with the update files for 17.5 and 17.6. Craps out right after commenting on the pineapple pizza abomination...screen goes dark with all ep183 images not found...
ep183 was posted separately here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-ep-17-6-monkeyposter_7.22818/post-6210003

Reactions: LightmanP and Hoboy

sean givens

May 23, 2018
Maybe its me but does it seem like your posting your updates to us to quickly. I have played this game from your start and it is very small in updates lately.
Would it be better to wait and give us more play through...

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Are the bonus scenes supposed to be available in this version? I'm getting "image unavailable" for the s13 one with Candice-do you have to be a patreon sub for the bonus scenes? Saw some posts about it but wanted to double-check

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes