"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirsty for My Guest [Season 2 SE] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 7,14 GB / 1,30 GB - TFMG-SEASON-02-SE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7,1 GB / 1,26 GB - TFMG-SEASON-02-SE-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

Download (Mac): - -

FIX for old crunched version
Download this . Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note for folks wondering what's wrong with the links in the OP.... whoever modded the links this morning fucked-up and overwrote the "Win/Linux (Ep.17.4 SE)" links with mac S2SE links. Fubar.

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Note for folks wondering what's wrong with the links in the OP.... whoever modded the links this morning fucked-up and overwrote the "Win/Linux (Ep.17.4 SE)" links with mac S2SE links. Fubar.
Have you already reported this issue?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
TFMG S2-E17.4SE / S2-E18SE

Updated. Both S2-E17.4SE (for legacy love) and new S2-E18SE: Info, links and updates can always be found here.

Regards and be well. (Did you smash the like button? Then smash it!)

P.S. - (Again) This is the last time you'll see this rather dated version of SanchoMod for this title. After months of coding the mod is now on a new version with many new animated features and completely rewritten mostly in Python. I'm certain you folks will enjoy the professional, clean aesthetic of the new mod version when it makes its debut soon.

Reactions: UraN82 and acondo

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [Season 1] monkeyposter_7

All in One Original Size: 5.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 495 MB: MEGA -WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 482 MB: MEGA -WORKUPLOAD

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is this the SE version?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
i
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this the SE version?

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Game state from TFMG S1 is saved in a file, but where is that file to be found? Path example plz?

P.S. Also, iirc S1 ends on episode 11, but, from what I see, this one starts at episode 13? Episode 12 where? :unsure:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game state from TFMG S1 is saved in a file, but where is that file to be found? Path example plz?

P.S. Also, iirc S1 ends on episode 11, but, from what I see, this one starts at episode 13? Episode 12 where? :unsure:
win: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent
rest: no fking clue (*something*\renpy\persistent)

ep12 should be in s1 pack.

Reactions: Argrond

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, now I wonder, since pretty much everybody got the SE of Season 2 now, will there be any problem with the carryover save if the first release of S3 is the regular version?

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes