Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The game is a curious little thing sometimes. I followed the WT and thought I was on both Lauren and Felicia's path and did every action that gained points with them.

Today I wanted to prepare my saves for S3 and found out that I lacked any sex scene with Felicia past Day 14 and was stuck at fingering for Lauren. And I have no idea why. I got those scenes then by fast-forwarding S2 with full starting points.

------

Question: Since there is no longer a WT for S3, can I keep two copies of the S3 file, one modded and one unmodded, or will that interfere with the persistent file?

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Can someone please explain how to continue from Season 2 Ep18?? I saved both before and after the bonus scene but that save does not work on Season 3 Ep19!! It shows no file when I attempt to "import a save"!!!
Do I need to start a new game???
Please help!!!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Have you played on after all the calls and bonus scene? For me S2 ended with Jenna and Vicki in their new apartment and it asked again to save at the end of that sequence.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

SirNecrolord

Oct 31, 2021
Hello, does anyone know if the story of the game affects something, playing S2 without chapter 18, where the extra scenes come.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello, does anyone know if the story of the game affects something, playing S2 without chapter 18, where the extra scenes come.
Do the game download links contain the 18th? or do they only come up to version 17.7?
Let me explain how this works for this and other games that do something similar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, first you will need to download Season 2, Episode 18. In the OP (original post of this thread), go to the Season 2 heading (below Season 3 links) and click the SPOILER button. Downloads from that section are the completed version of Season 2.

Once you have the full Season 2 version downloaded, load your Episode 17 save and play through until you finish Episode 18. Keep going on Episode 18 until the game specifically tells you it's going to create a save state for you, to be imported in Season 3. After that, you can quit the Season 2 game.

Next, download the current version of Season 3 from the download links found there in the OP. Be sure to give Season 3 a separate folder from Season 2. Finally, start Season 3 (as if it were a new game) and from the main menu you get after starting, choose the option to import a save. Click on whatever you called your Season 2 game save state, and then continue with your game, now in Season 3.

Last edited:

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
can we get important info like the above added to the first post?

and/or a breakdown of what eps is in what season? s1 clearly states ep1-12. s2 is ep13-18 and i only know that because of the above post. that leaves s3 to be only ep19 so far.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can we get important info like the above added to the first post?

and/or a breakdown of what eps is in what season? s1 clearly states ep1-12. s2 is ep13-18 and i only know that because of the above post. that leaves s3 to be only ep19 so far.
I don't think knowing episode-by-episode is necessarily helpful, but you can request this:
  1. Go to the OP (original post) for this thread.
  2. Use the Report option at the bottom of that first post.
  3. Choose the "Other" reason when prompted.
  4. In the text area, ask that this clarification be made on the OP.
Since I'm not an uploader, moderator, or staff member, I personally can't help with this.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

Im so sorry i know this is now relatively old-err post but im interested in what i missed out on using your walkthrough, theres a few scenes i didnt unlock, they are EP8 Audrey Day, EP9 Miss Howard v1 and v2, and the 5 bonus scenes im just curious like what route is supposed to go for these?

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
ep20x520.png

THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 19.5)

THIS RELEASE (19.5) IS AROUND HALF OF EPISODE 20
Now available for everyone!
Thank you for your support and playing the game!

EPISODE 19.5:
- 1050 images (14730 with animations)
- 31 new animations

EPISODE 20 BONUS SCENE (SE ONLY):
- BONUS SCENE IS GONNA BE IN FULL EPISODE 20

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Canute

Jul 14, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Fast as always , thanks !

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
probably bad question but still....season 3 is standalone or 1-2 are implemented in ?

dont know what season i played lastly....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
THIS IS REALLY CONFUSING..WITH THIS sE , GOLD AND NORMAL VERSION ..AND SEASON 2 WHERE FINISH (17,8 OR 18?) AND IF I DOWNLOAD SEASON 3 , LAST RELEASE WHAT I GET?? ahh is driven me crazy...any info? thanks i already started this game again due to this so many version..

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
The overview of this. Confusing, like who is Jenna out of a sudden?

Update: Guess the overview isnt the only thing confusing here. Which to download too, according to the ones above me.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The overview of this. Confusing, like who is Jenna out of a sudden?

Update: Guess the overview isnt the only thing confusing here. Which to download too, according to the ones above me.
definetly confusing..so many version...SE normal, and save doesn't work properly over the updates sometimes...i need to restart at least form season 2...me to didn't understand why ouir secretary\lover go away suddenly for no reason..and don't know if is avoidable or not...better this time i use a WT

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
THIS IS REALLY CONFUSING..WITH THIS sE , GOLD AND NORMAL VERSION ..AND SEASON 2 WHERE FINISH (17,8 OR 18?) AND IF I DOWNLOAD SEASON 3 , LAST RELEASE WHAT I GET?? ahh is driven me crazy...any info? thanks i already started this game again due to this so many version..
each season is seperated and i think, ep18 was the last of season 2

are mega downloads so slow these days?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes