Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well I love only one Hot Woman in this game Gues who is it :love: (y)
Hope Impregnation is added (y) this will make game more and more BETER :KEK:(y)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 21 SE] [monkeyposter_7]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 968 MB

DOWONLOAD PC/MAC: - - (Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292)

----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----x-----

Android Version

I don't know if it's a limitation of knowledge, which prevents me from correctly configuring the tools used, but the truth is that I can't convert to Android using Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292. I can only get it with version 7.4.11.2266. If you want to download it anyway, fine, but don't complain later.

Version to Android compiled with Ren'py 7.4.11.2266: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
well sancho got work to do.
Yeah, I have a feeling the mod is causing the error every time you want to load a save. Then again, even if it doesn't I guess the game would just stop at the end of the old content and not show the new one.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
What's new in this update ? Just the bonus scene ? Coz I just checked and apparently I already played episode 21 ?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I have a feeling the mod is causing the error every time you want to load a save. Then again, even if it doesn't I guess the game would just stop at the end of the old content and not show the new one.
Good morning. I'm not sure what error you're referring to but if you are trying to load saves from a playthrough that previously had SanchoMod installed inside a game that is unmodded, simply DL and install the little file in the mod's OP under "Uninstall". That's what it's there for. You see SanchoMod uses a boatload of Python and some of the variables are inevitably saved within the savefile (including if the MiniMenu is open, etc) so this little file reverts all that.
1652532251734.png
You didn't think I'd leave you hanging, did you? I'm better than that. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thirsty for My Guest [S3 Ep. 21 SE] [monkeyposter_7]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 968 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
ANONFILES: / /
MIXDROP: / /

The Android port/version is not official.

Good morning. I'm DL'ing now, but must ask: You left the scripts archived as they are originally, right? EDIT: Well done. Thank you.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well sancho got work to do.
Good morning. Indeed bother. I have given up on having a weekend off ever again :ROFLMAO:.

Once I get this DL'd it should be a quick update since I already ported the whole thing to the newest core (I don't have to spend dozens of hours migrating new logical code over and hooking into the GUI).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and m1st3r1

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
No matter what I do, I dont get the Goldy Bathroom sex scene ... folding, calling, raising, all-in - I tried afaik everything during the poker game but nothing leads to the scene ... just she blaming me for not winning (and the bonus scene) and then the "end" screen for EP 22 ... anyone here with hints or tricks to get the "seven" in the last round to get the full Goldy scene?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
monkeyposter_7 What? You finally updated your RenPy to 7.4.11? Oh, I'm so happy right now. This will make things so much easier for the both of us. Kudos.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No matter what I do, I dont get the Goldy Bathroom sex scene ... folding, raising, all-in - I tried so far everything during the poker game but nothing leads to the scene ... just she blaming me for not winning (and the bonus scene) and then the "end" screen for EP 22 ... anyone here with hints or tricks to get the full Goldy scene?
Hint: Win poker. Done.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and PPLayer

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
PPLayer I'm not offended at all but not sure why the palm. You asked:
... anyone here with hints or tricks to get the full Goldy scene?
and I answered correctly.

If you are subliminally asking how to win poker, then that's different, right? What is it you need?

Reactions: Balu83

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Hint: Win poker. Done.
PPLayer I'm not offended at all but not sure why the palm. You asked:

and I answered correctly.

If you are subliminally asking how to win poker, then that's different, right? What is it you need?
hehe, couldnt you wait with your first answer just a minute longer mate? I was already editing my post ... I saw the flaw in this sentence. See it like this - the facepalm is for both of us ;)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hehe, couldnt you wait with your first answer just a minute longer mate? I was already editing my post ... I saw the flaw in this sentence. See it like this - the facepalm is for both of us ;)
No worries, I'm not offended in any way but still... is it winning poker that you need help with? If so, since I'm currently updating the mod and have pulled the links for the old Ep20.6 version, here's the choice order to do so:
Regards.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes