Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
damn. i wanted mc+twins+kristina scene in barn.

and for rest: no that isn't to this game, it's joke from other thread. sancho has good memory.
meh, too many characters for a first run. vicki in barn is more reasonable for a test, ain't it?
1658352623835.png
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning TFMG fans,

I'm fuckin' around this morning porting over SanchoMod's latest core goodies (v6a3) in prep for E22SE and one of the new bits of features is the ability to change selective character names throughout the story. So, a question before I go wasting time as I tend to do these days... is a feature such as naming Jenna to whatever the fuck you want something you'd be interested in or not? I've already ported over the other new features like the new "Alt+arrow keys" to adjust dialogue box opacity and font size (does the same thing as via SanchoOptions but can be used as an alternative), menu choice opacity adjustments, etc.

Anyway, as for renaming in-game characters other than the MC, let me know and I'll see what I can do. And yes, don't worry, this will change the name across the board for the current save-state (it's an adjustment on a per playthrough basis, not persistent... cause that's how we roll).

Regards.

P.S. No, cxx, I'm not on v10 of the mod yet so no SanchoMetaverse... yet. AI machine learning is still a work in progress :ROFLMAO:
Well, fuck it. It's past whiskey-thirty time here so I'll just rename whoever I want. Here's an explanation of how it'll work (for anyone who gives a hoot):

Default "Jenna", obviously as you would expect to see in dialogue character and references, stats, and cheat buttons:
TFMGF SM B12b.jpg TFMGF SM B12c.jpg TFMGF SM B12a.jpg

The player smashes the "Rename Jenna" button and makes changes to give her the sexiest female name on Earth... or whatever else they want in this case. These changes are carried out in dialogue character and references, stats, and cheat buttons:
TFMGF SM B12d.jpg TFMGF SM B12e.jpg TFMGF SM B12f.jpg TFMGF SM B12g.jpg

Pretty cool, right? Yeah, I thought so too. And yes, you weirdos out there can name her "James" if you wish (that's the MC's real name btw). ...now where the heck did I put that Crown & Coke?...

Edit: Found that adult refreshment... and fixed the (Jen)Tam(Kiss/Fngr/Eat) cheat button naming to take the first 3 letters of the name you input. Just don't input a 2 letter name or it'll crash... I can't protect you from everything... well, I can but don't feel like it right now.
TFMGF SM B12e2.jpg

Last edited:

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
Ok. More questions. How do i unlock all scenes? Tried Sancho mod. Doesnt work.

Is there ANYWHERE i can get the older versions of this? Guess i´ll backtrack an start the game over. But it wont let me...i have to use "fasttrack"

ANy help for e newb here guys?

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Didn't think you can miss scenes. Didn't have Vanessa elevator n room scenes. Where did I messed up ? Season 2, ep 13.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Didn't think you can miss scenes. Didn't have Vanessa elevator n room scenes. Where did I messed up ? Season 2, ep 13.
You can miss a lot of scenes, only scenes for the main girl are unmissable.

Some scenes you miss by picking certain girls as it cancels out others.

Basically there is no way to get all the scenes in one playthrough without a gallery mod.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
It's so so weird. I've made import from S1 initially and got to choose between Audrey and Ryona (forgot about her existance at all). That's where Vanessa should've been.
Started season from scratch with all manual choices, just repeated what I did previously and I've got Vanessa date instead. Smth broken with save transfer.

rendurial

May 29, 2018
I played from season 1, up to the most recent update, and barely had any type of sexual contact with Jenna. Was actually getting annoyed that I was into the 3rd season and not much happened with her. Got to the end of the current update, started over with season 1, made different choices, and was amazingly surprised all the stuff I missed first time around. Going to go for a 3rd time and make different choices again to see what happens. I actually enjoy games I can play multiple times and get different outcomes/scenes. Nice work dev!!

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
:unsure:

I wonder why there is no more my nickname on the picture?

Yet on the original render?

View attachment 1339838
Coriolan shout out loud COPYRIGHT!!!

Just to add, you are one beautiful artist, your enders are AAA and worthy of your own VN.....unless you already have one? Keep doing what you do, even if its part time, many of us here have appreciated your work....and those of Vanessa are simply delightful. .......i am in love all over again! :love::love::love:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So Candice comes back in a few bonus scenes, but can Christina ever come back? Even for just a bonus scene? Pretty please?

Christina_1.jpg

Reactions: Onetogo

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have somebody a full save for Season 2 & 3? (Rewards complete unlocked)

Rewards open:

Season 2
EP 17 - Candice
EP 18 - Renee

Season 3
EP 19 - Renee
EP 20 - Renee
EP 20 - Vanessa 2
EP 21 - Goldy & Renee
EP 21 - Poker Night
EP 21 - Goldy
EP 21 - Bonus

The Gallery patch from fox1one opens only the pics from Memory Lane and not from the Rewards.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes