qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I just finished Episode 1 and there are still some locked "bonus scenes" that I'm unable to view- how do I unlock them?

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Well, it's just basic genesis 3 female with everything morphed manually (face, mouth, nose, eyes, boobs, weists, hip, legs etc etc) i did all the shaping myself, to make my dream girl...
And then the skin i think from Aurora, eyes i dont remember, same as with lipstick and eye shadow/liner.

I do this for all my models. Just a base gen3 female, i apply skin from another character along with nail lipstic and other stuff for surfaces. And the i morph each part individually to make unique models. I also change the hair if it allows some morphing, like shorter/longer etc. And i only changed the texture of Goldys hair i think, all others i used the existing hair textures.

Untitltyuiued.png
Hi.
Do you still have the original jenna character? shes gorgeous.
Would you be okay with placing her up for download, the character and morphs?

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
ic-patches? nowhere. as said before this isn't ic-game.

se-versions? yes some se-versions are in torrent but those prolly aren't for versions you are looking for.
that is where you wrong. there are IC patches and as for it not being an IC-game? it made a lot more sense with than without. Just because it doesn't have ye old landlady and her tenants or roommates, is no basis to say its not IC. There are just as equally the same amount of games that have landylady , roommate to make it easier on the mod maker to make a mod, or even to change in game names and relationships etc. many don't even bother because they are just too lazy to do that, but once you apply said patch suddenly their games makes a little more sense than it did without it. patreon is always the reason for this.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
that is where you wrong. there are IC patches and as for it not being an IC-game? ... patreon is always the reason for this.
This is where you are wrong contrary to popular f95 poster beliefs not everyone wants or likes incest, including some devs. Using the word 'always" always makes your statements false

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that is where you wrong. there are IC patches and as for it not being an IC-game?
ic-patches exist for early season cuz some wanted ic but still this isn't ic game.

game made sense to me w/o ic-patch.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I just finished playing Season 1 but it looks like i missed a few scenes. Is there a Gallery Unlocker for Season 1? The MOD by Qleaf doesn't seem to have that feature, and the Sancho MOD says its only for Seasons 2 and 3.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just finished playing Season 1 but it looks like i missed a few scenes. Is there a Gallery Unlocker for Season 1? The MOD by Qleaf doesn't seem to have that feature, and the Sancho MOD says its only for Seasons 2 and 3.
you can't get all scenes since choosing a at day r blocks some content on day z.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, it worked perfectly. I just played through the scenes I missed and, based on my choices, it makes perfect sense why they didn't unlock. That is, except for Bonus Scene 5. Not sure why I didn't get that one.
not se version.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes