SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep.27 SE] [monkeyposter_7]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

- -

NOTE: we all got lucky Sancho1969 has his mod updated, yes, the mod is updated for episode 27 SE and ONLY the SE edition, and yes read about saves...or don't...

With the SE edition being released here, it's important to know where to make a save point in order to be able to continue playing with the future updates. As there is no guarantees if the next time the SE edition will be released, therefore most likely the normal edition will be the only thing available here. People must know they have to save just before they get asked to "view bonus scene" or else when playing the normal edition in the future, their save will cause an error as it trying to load the script that is only found in the SE edition. I hope I was clear enough; for any further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 27 SE] [monkeyposter_7] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: 26.5 -> 27 SE [1,01 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
there is no harem in this game? and any sharing girls with other dudes? I hate that btw guys tell me that only season 1 is the one that doesnt work full screen on a 4k monitor I hate games that do that
there is no harem in this game? and any sharing girls with other dudes? I hate that btw guys tell me that only season 1 is the one that doesnt work full screen on a 4k monitor I hate games that do that
There is no harem, there is no romance, you cannot choose, you cannot prohibit if the story does not have romance and the characters seem cold, but the renders are fantastic.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is no harem
About the only character the MC can't bang is Arthur :ROFLMAO:. Otherwise all LI's are available at once minus two combos which are resolved if you use the mod with zero issue to date (through 3 full seasons and going on the 4th). What is it you think is missing from being a "harem"?

you cannot choose
Of course you can. Almost all the LI's are by choice and fetishes are as well.

Maybe you played a different game/VN?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Anyone have a season 3 SE non-compressed Mega link please. I can't use any of the 3 there, not sure why it doesn't have one listed.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
hoo boy, we got 2 threesomes
Did we finally get Lauren and Diana ?
Thought Goldy and Renee would be nice too, as long as it doesn't involve Vicky, Jenna or the redhead which constantly breaks the 4th wall i'm good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When will this game end bruv?
Dev please think about creating your next game and wrap this game up
Orrr is there more stories to be told?
newer.

why create new since this brings nice money?

ofc there's more stories like impregnating girls and setting up harem and babies and more preggos etc.

incest patch needs updating for latest episode as if you use it on current one it ends up ending at 26 and wont move forward but without it you can move forward
this wasn't meant to be incest game by dev for fucks sake.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes