Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Or we are all being lulled into a false sense of security...:unsure:
Wouldnt be the first time, remember how awesome AL was up to ch4, than it shit the bed and started burning people (both in and out of the game) ?

Still I doubt it, those people are super sensitive, case in point how many posts get deleted here on this forum because of it... those people take their "stuff" way too seriously. No way the dev would be into that fetish and still be able to mock and ridicule it in such a sublime manner.

I'll keep a closer eye on this game, and if this quality keeps up I may consider supporting, especially since @Johnny-Doe is one of "OUR" boys, fighting the good fight and stands for what is right.

Lastly cant believe the hate she is getting but I am happy Audrey got quite a few scenes so far since ep2, she is easily one of MY favorites... if I had to rank my list its...

1. Jenna - the forbidden fruit aspect just gives her the win
2. Audrey - I like mature bitches, among the sea of young meat she is like a well marinated steak.
3. Vanessa - her outfit was HOT !! She also seems like a shy girl thats not afraid to get freaky
4. Tammy - some think her face is round and doll-like, I think she is ok, plus she gives Jenna great advice !
5. Felicia - her tits might be bigger than what I usually like, but she is friendly and fun
6. Lauren/Linda - look-wise she would have scored higher, but I hate bullies, till that gets cleared up she stays there for picking on our little girl
7. Goldy - Didnt get her scene, didnt care to try too... Tsundere's piss me off, they all deserve to be treated the way A-Kun treats Yoshiko when she acts like a Tsundere thot !

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That Audrey has Goldy as a roommate is stupid af. Why? Her whole behavior is that of a mother and no roommate would bother with that situation.
Might be one of the things the patch fixes when its released... I too was weirded out by their scenes... no way a mature babe lets a young bitch treat her like that without kicking her ass into humbleness at least once !

However what threw me further for a loop was that the dad treated Audrey like he didnt know her... unless the patch will fix that too... cause how can they both be parents to Goldy but not know each other... might take some of the "funny" out of the punching scene and mocking the dad as a fan of a "certain" something...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Might be one of the things the patch fixes when its released... I too was weirded out by their scenes... no way a mature babe lets a young bitch treat her like that without kicking her ass into humbleness at least once !
Who knows, perhaps she lost a little sister (died or had to move out while they were close) and she sees her as someone she has to care for, as a reflection or her little sister. Or perhaps it's having to adapt to Patreon's standards as you say, but unless there's a future threesome scene, that I'm sure it will be, there isn't really any related character that would "need" a patch.

You don't need them to be related to make their relationship believable.

And thank god for not having NTR, there's a lot of interesting games that get ruined for me when I check the genres.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That Audrey has Goldy as a roommate is stupid af. Why? Her whole behavior is that of a mother and no roommate would bother with that situation.
My guess would be when some women get to that age and have no kids their "clock" starts ticking and their motherly instinct goes into overdrive. Hence crazy cat ladies. lol If the dev is thinking that deep my mind will be blown.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Insider's info... There was a mysterious epidemic that killed 98% of male population in the game's world. There's no way any of the girls would be in a relationship...
As of Audrey and Goldy, my guess is that goldy is audrey's daughter but the woman had to give her away and she was adopted by a different couple. That would explain the drugs and the tolerance for the tsundere's tantrums

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Insider's info... There was a mysterious epidemic that killed 98% of male population in the game's world. There's no way any of the girls would be in a relationship...
As of Audrey and Goldy, my guess is that goldy is audrey's daughter but the woman had to give her away and she was adopted by a different couple. That would explain the drugs and the tolerance for the tsundere's tantrums
When the other men in the world are two criminals and NTR fans, can you blame them?

The thought of Audrey hooking up with Goldy's rapey dad is revolting. Let's hope not.:sick:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
We have been very clear, there will not be NTR in the game.
I'm not gonna add something I'm not into to get more people to play.
Johnny asked me about this before he joined as a writer, he wouldn't have joined otherwise, I'm sure.
You're a fucking legend. Just don't change the stance if the game gets very popular, I've seen many devs add ntr for more monneis

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Insider info : @Johnny-Doe plans to explain how MC survived the man-killing pandemic by adding a magical humanoid pony. she would be either one of the girls changed after sex, a neto crew fighting vigilante or a new girl. what do you say?
btw @monkeyposter_7 could pull it off but is worried how people will recieve the girl

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Insider info : @Johnny-Doe plans to explain how MC survived the man-killing pandemic by adding a magical humanoid pony. she would be either one of the girls changed after sex, a neto crew fighting vigilante or a new girl. what do you say?
btw @monkeyposter_7 could pull it off but is worried how people will recieve the girl

This was supposed to be an important plot point.... Now you ruined it for everyone, congratulations.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes