Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
Am I the only one who misses Audrey?, especially once she becomes our girlfriend, crazy, and has black hair, which is a major turn on for me...Even though I know she won't return, it still sucks. R.I.P Audrey

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Do we know who Jenna's father is? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Viki say she hadn't been with anyone since the MC?

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
There's a truly insane number of spelling, syntax, and grammar errors in this game. There's also some plain annoying words too... like "yeap". That word makes it sound like you tried to say yep, or yeah, but got hit in the head with a shovel mid-sentence. It's truly insane how many devs don't get someone to proofread their shit before releasing it. Having more eyes than your own on something is always a good idea when searching for errors. I swear, it almost makes me want to volunteer my services to devs, just so I don't CONSTANTLY see this shit in games. Just saw the sentence "I didn't liked school either." That much is blatantly obvious, buddy.

Reactions: hawk784563
Sep 16, 2023
Ugh there's just no getting rid of Vicki as a main character is there.
Developer said from very beginning that an ending with her is planned, so either ignore her, or quit the game if she annoys you. If anything, you can ignore her as Love interest, but she will remain as part of story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question. If i use the QLeaf walkthrough mod on season 1 and Sancho mod on seasons 2, 3, 4 will it mess anything up?
no.

What happened to Audrey? I thought she would eventually return but it seems the dev has abandoned the character?
she left aka dev got rid of her. it's speculated that she was based on rl li wo left dev so dev got rid of her in game too.

Since the game isn't completed yet it's a bit early to say he's abandoned her isn't it?
not at all. if she returns then i'll be surprised.

Do we know who Jenna's father is? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Viki say she hadn't been with anyone since the MC?
no we don't except it isn't mc. vicki claims many things.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
question. If i use the QLeaf walkthrough mod on season 1 and Sancho mod on seasons 2, 3, 4 will it mess anything up?
To confirm cxx ... no, it will not "mess anything up". I didn't mod Season 1 due to Q already having one, so I never shared my personal mod for that Season (and out of respect to Q I have no intention of ever releasing it) but there's no issue with Q's S1 mod saves used inside S2 of SanchoMod at all. This has been confirmed tens of thousands of times so have no fear, you're good to go.

• Haha
Reactions: ThaDude1977 and cxx

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
Watch a movie, a soap on TV or read a book, but do not play this game.
It is by far the worst ive ever played.
A total waist of time.
Its yada yada yada and bla bla plus gossip for women.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Watch a movie, a soap on TV or read a book, but do not play this game.
It is by far the worst ive ever played.
A total waist of time.
Its yada yada yada and bla bla plus gossip for women.
Ok

Weird that it's endured for so long if it's that bad.....

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Developer said from very beginning that an ending with her is planned, so either ignore her, or quit the game if she annoys you. If anything, you can ignore her as Love interest, but she will remain as part of story.
That directly contradicts the early story choices where you're able to freeze her out though. You're able to refuse her at just about every step. Then she's suddenly forced back in when she spends your money on a vacation. She can have an ending fine, but she shouldn't play a factor beyond that early point unless you say so. I mean you quite literally tell her to F off early on.

Sep 16, 2023
That directly contradicts the early story choices where you're able to freeze her out though.
Dude did you actually read what I wrote?

If anything, you can ignore her as Love interest, but she will remain as part of story.
And monkeyposter_7 wrote, pretty early (just few weeks after release of first episode, long before Vicki actually appeared in game) in this thread:

I imagined the game with all the girls mentions in first ep (jenna, vicki, audrey, lauren and ms howard - she wont have much sex scenes, or maybe any, i will make a poll for this if i get bigger following) and then Jenna's besty and Audrey roomate. Jenna stuff will not be skipabble, but all the other girls will be. For the most part anyway.
Also quite some time later:

Vicki is not a replacement for Audrey. I wrote few Vicki scenes before I even made my first render 2 years ago. And few ending ideas with her and Jenna.

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
game seemed pretty solid off the rip but MC is kind of a douchebag. I thought it might have been a problem with that rewrite/incest mod on the front page but no i deleted all of the mods and checked but apparently, MC being basically deranged seems to be a base game problem. I barely got through day 1 before dropping the game because of this as it is a pretty major issue for me. At basically every turn where the MC can be seen as the one to blame for a problem in his own thoughts he rationalizes it like a sociopath. Aside from when he is by himself he seems normal and almost ok but you get him alone and he starts victim-blaming a girl for him basically raping her in the night I mean sure I'm the one that picked the jerk off to her and no regrets option but like have some class and responsibility for your actions man. That along with the blatant alcoholism despite me refusing every drink possible and his hilarious 'i don't have a problem' mentality made it seem like this kinda thing was gonna carry through the whole game. Aside from that nonsense from what i saw from just day 1 seemed alright enough to give it at least a 7 outta 10 but since the MC is a responsibility avoiding sociopath im gonna have to give it a 'i dropped this shit like a bloody knife at a crime scene'/10

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes