Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Nah, i dont unlock the BJ and not the second one, how i can unlock this? rly ned help with this, please? thx.
Ok then tell me in your playthrough are you on jenna path only or on multiple ones ....if yes are on amber path or not

Jun 1, 2017
Ok then tell me in your playthrough are you on jenna path only or on multiple ones ....if yes are on amber path or not
Ah i think im on multiple path , i try to be nice with Jenna, i get scene with Tammy (pool, bedrom night and morning) and i date Felicia and Linda.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Does this game force the player into a relationship with Jenna, or can you treat her as a house guest and nothing more?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
You misunderstand, the unofficial patches are for incest games, adding the incest back in.

This is not an incest game, the mod/patch has nothing to do with this thread.

Also, bro, really?

No.
It always makes me sad when people haven't played "Alison". It's such a good game, and all the info you need is right there!

Reactions: Avaron1974

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
:love: Great News monkeyposter_7 and Johnny-Doe :love:
(y) Keep up the great work (y)

Time for the first progress update of episode 8! Many good things have happened.

Got a new 32gb RAM, for faster and easier posing. And as you have seen the second rig is build as well.
We went full out on this episode. One animation will be between 250-300 frames. And the renders (single frame) is taking almost 1h30m. So this is gonna take a while. We are somewhere around 140 frames done now.

There is also 5 full animations done. One of them is 90 frames. That one also took like 3 weeks (but only rendering over some nights)
Writing for the episode is half way done. Johnny really outdid himself, but he always delivers gold, you will see for yourself...

We will have 3 new location models. One is done. One is pretty huge so it's taking a while. It's gonna be like half the city. We will build a huge asset that's gonna be connected with other assets. It's expanding!

Tyson444

Feb 27, 2019
New Audrey and Vanessa got so much potential. Hope to see more and more in next version.
Amazing job guys, thank you for this great game !

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
beach part 1.PNG
beach part 2.PNG

Big things! 2 new animations are done. One is 55 frame and the other is 292 frames!

That was the one that took almost 3 weeks to finish. Just insanity!

3D modeling, as you can from th screenshots, we did a lot. Kamasutra resort is highlighted to show how much bigger the whole asset is.

Another location is fully done, we will post previews at some point. And also naother location is in the works!

Writing is almost near end! Johnny made some insane gold scenes! It's gonna be insane as well, Just keep getting better.

3 scenes are posed and waiting for rendering! Curentlly we are rendering another longer animation. After that one the "normal" renders can starts, then coding and all that good stuff.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes