dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
What are the choices to be able to go with goldy in the bathroom? i only got the option to stop her at the table when dating jenna

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I can see the the Light (progress update)
How is everyone? I hope good, couse we are great! Episode progress is going pretty damn amazing. We finished the full spiecial episode for "Audrey Tier" patrons.
Damn... It's insane! Added one more animation to episode 8. And we started to wor on episode 9 animations as well. Episode 8 we have like 1-2 nights of rendering to do, and 4 scenes to code. So it's very close to finish.
After that few days testing and it's good to release!
4575.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Audrey went from one of my favorites to the least one real quick. Anyone know why did the dev decide to change her?
No idea but I agree. I dropped my Audrey save and doing everything I can to avoid her since that.

She went from hot to hooker pretty quickly.

And not the expensive, classy kind.

I'm talking the seedy back alley kind that slap on make up like it's warpaint and bend over for a bag of chips.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
No idea but I agree. I dropped my Audrey save and doing everything I can to avoid her since that.

She went from hot to hooker pretty quickly.

And not the expensive, classy kind.

I'm talking the seedy back alley kind that slap on make up like it's warpaint and bend over for a bag of chips.
Second that. She's lost all of her appeal for me, now. Regardless of how kinky she may be. Team Goldy from here on out.

Tyson444

Feb 27, 2019
Nobody said otherwise.

All I said was she looked hot before and now she looks like a cheap hooker.

I didn't ask for any changes, I said I was avoiding her route. Dev can do what he wants, she doesn't look as good as she did so i'll avoid her content, that's all that was said.
Don't worry dude, i understand what you think :)
We are here to support and give return on the game, good or bad.
Can't wait to see next update, maybe this week-end ?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Incoming
Almost everything is finished! We have lots of testing for next day or two and then its ready for release!
Main game is over 1180 renders, and Bonus scene over 750! Bonus scene will be available for the Audrey Tier and it's something we wanted to do for a long time.Not to brag but, we took this to next level. Some animations are much better and longer then before. But that was also a big hit to the time of finishing the update. Anyway!
Enough rambling, update is very close!
5015.png

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes