• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
all save is death
Didn't have a problem here - all my saves worked great. Maybe worth re-running your saves with Ep.8 again and back-tracking a few pages. I have saves a few pages into Ep.9 if need be but am normally reluctant to share them as with skipping it's fairly easy to reach the same point if you know what saves you had. I keep a text file to remind me which each one is.

If you've deleted Ep.8 already you can prob get it somewhere like Lewdzone.

Reactions: blahblah25

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
What is the need to put in the gallery some scenes that have no content? It is a genuine doubt.
If the gallery scenes are there they're normally in the game. If you haven't unlocked them you might not be on the right path(s)

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Well, in Thirstyville they say that the women's small breasts grew three sizes that day.

It does seem like they have gotten some work done since the Stay Hard update. Or maybe the update just before that where our secretary was reborn. Maybe the women are competing with her? :p

Now if you'll excuse me time to sing Daddy Cool with Lauren.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes