Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well, in Thirstyville they say that the women's small breasts grew three sizes that day.

It does seem like they have gotten some work done since the Stay Hard update. Or maybe the update just before that where our secretary was reborn. Maybe the women are competing with her? :p

Now if you'll excuse me time to sing Daddy Cool with Lauren.
Those Thirstyvillians!

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Gallery is kinda bugged. Putting lust values at 50 for the characters is not the best idea, since it will lock the player out of some scenes.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I was confused by the change log since it says Stay Hard and not Ep. 9
the changelog wasnt updated for EP 9 for whatever reason, but if anyone cares here it is:

EPISODE 9.0 Changelog:
- New main menu and music
- Replay Gallery Added
- 860 images (over 3200 with animations)
- 22 new animations
- Over 5500 lines of code

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
wow that is not change become common whore even common whore still a bit better...it is an unidentified existence imo

octorattel

Jan 1, 2018
Guys, stupid question - is anyone have link for win ep.9? On previous pages i was see mac version, but not for win =(

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Really I dont understand you guys. They look amazing with such boobs. Maybe you prefer small one but I love big one. For ne the bigger the better)
Before that she wasn't ugly or boyish,not even low rendered. If the change was plot related then the only almost acceptable reason is that she's following her mother steps and even then it looks to me kinda drastic

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Guys, stupid question - is anyone have link for win ep.9? On previous pages i was see mac version, but not for win =(
Episode 9
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes