pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I stopped being with the one chick (not Jenna but the one that we worked with), Jenna did not undergo that transformation. I'm glad I dropped the office chick when I did.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
sorry i dont remember her name, but is there any scene with the redhair girl ? the last one was bj in the bathroom, is there new ?

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
This is AWFUL ... why big boobs? (n)o_O ..... going worst in every release

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to go back and play the Audrey path after seeing this. I thought that was Goldy and was doing my best why god, why? Happy to see that was just a leftover from the Stay Hard special.

After playing the Audrey path it left me more confused than anything. Your choice was to deny her advances or fully commit to her previously. Denying her she left for good. Now it seems she also rides off into the sunset if you committed. To hopefully return at some point in the future. Either way your adventures with all the other women continue. I really wish she had just stayed happy as a side babe you were looking out for. She was smoking hot before the change and not loony tunes. I understand she is just trying to lock it down in the end so it is what it is.

I was happy with the Lauren and Vanessa content. It was nice to see some progression with them.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev I just want you to know no matter how much you sprout up Jenna throwing those sexy fishnets on her I will never like her more than Audrey I know she's supposed to be the face of the game not the main LI I just hope you don't force us the player to only be with Jenna in the end because I've always liked Audrey better and have always found her more attractive. The overhaul you did to her is nice and all but I liked her how she was from the beginning. Hold up what the hell is going on I read the previous comments but just now reached it why is Audrey going away I don't want this Jenna Audrey has always upstaged Jenna with or without changes preferably without, I think the Dev is going to try and kill of Audrey in some freak plane accident or some dumb shat I see it coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Gallery is kinda bugged. Putting lust values at 50 for the characters is not the best idea, since it will lock the player out of some scenes.
Just play the game like most people, you make it seem as if this some sort of grind/sandbox must be a newb.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
If all our complaining, begging, pleading and threats of violence didn't get Audrey turned back from whore to human I doubt the big boobs are going away.
This is true but now she is going to see Momma. Maybe it will get beat out of her before she returns? Either that or she may double down to impress us. Outside the overly voluptuous women in the club this update and the two from the Christmas special I don't think any have changed further.

I guess we will be able to tell within an update or two and as we see more characters return. Hopefully the rest stay the same.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So umm yeah...
screenshot0002.png
That's just how I roll for no other reason than I love being an asshole... shame it led to game over ROFLMAO...

Reactions: MisterL
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes