Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Updated Qleaf walkthrough with his blessing. This guide is comprehensive with all available paths for and characters in the game. As always thanks to the magnificent Qleaf, any skills I have I owe to him.

Enjoy the Walkthrough.

If you want to support me you can find all of my content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for continuing the walkthrough.
I played the the game few times with your walkthrough and get all the scenes except Ms.Howard v1.
What should i do to get it(i tried different choices but it doesn't work and instead shows Ms Howard v2)

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Am i the only one who likes Lauren? Now that i think about it i like all the girls..........damn i hope there will be a harem ending, my heart can't take it if i have to choose between them :( I don't know if i am messed up or something but i actually want to well for a lack of better word to describe it "protect" the girls so to say. I see the MC as a father figure to them, even to Audrey who is the oldest but turns into a schoogirl around the MC. In my mind its all a big family (hell yea incest galore).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Am i the only one who likes Lauren? Now that i think about it i like all the girls..........damn i hope there will be a harem ending, my heart can't take it if i have to choose between them :( I don't know if i am messed up or something but i actually want to well for a lack of better word to describe it "protect" the girls so to say. I see the MC as a father figure to them, even to Audrey who is the oldest but turns into a schoogirl around the MC. In my mind its all a big family (hell yea incest galore).
I feel like there might, since Audrey gets turned on when the MC thinks about fucking other girls, so maybe she'd be down for an open relationship in the future. And Goldy also doesn't mind you dating Audrey and Jenna at the same time.But a harem would be perfect and I feel like it's being hinted at as a possible ending. We can only hope at least. :giggle:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm curious if it's going to be mentioned in-game at just how similar Goldy and Christina happen to look like each other... :unsure:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for continuing the walkthrough.
I played the the game few times with your walkthrough and get all the scenes except Ms.Howard v1.
What should i do to get it(i tried different choices but it doesn't work and instead shows Ms Howard v2)
Ok, there are two versions of Ms Howard's scene, a Good one that has no choices and a Bad one that has choices.

The scene you’ll obtain is determined if you’ve obtained [Day6 Audrey Girlfriend Yes] , please refer to choice: On Day 6, #142 ...

Ms Howard's Good Scene: You should pick Option A "Lets take this to the next level".

Ms Howard's Bad Scene: You should pick Option B “Maybe we should stay as friends”.

Last edited:

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Yay! Back to normal size!
It's not just the tits! Jennas pussy from the first masturbation scene is one of the best sculpted so far.
A pity that in the 0.9 it's not so visible though she's at it a lot.
Her general appearance is fab in this.
Just wish the dev would hire you so I can continue to worship.
Right now I couldn't care less if I'd quit these bazoonga titted monstrosities!
Its like the dev had someone else working on it and messed up the models :/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
I only care about Vanessa and I want more of her. I do like the daddy route with Lauren though, she's fucked up in the head and I like it!

MC talks to much during sex scenes, who keeps questioning if the girl actually wants to have sex with them? If she says yes, that should be the end of it, not are you sure or make some failed attempt at a joke. Shut the fuck up and get to it already. In real life, this would make the girl pussy dry all the way up.

O yea, and why did they turn my secretary into a whore?

But I fucks with the game, just give me more Vanessa please and thank you!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Johnny-Doe monkeyposter_7 Hi just wondering would we able to have a option to turn Audrey’s hair color back to how it was before looked like a nice style and color looked better before imo
Personally I am a sucker for goth girls, so the black hair and the new get-up looks sexy as hell to me. But it would still be cool to have options to change the look of the girls in case you don't like a new look or something.

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Personally I am a sucker for goth girls, so the black hair and the new get-up looks sexy as hell to me. But it would still be cool to have options to change the look of the girls in case you don't like a new look or something.
Exactly would like that option to change her style if you don’t like it cause right now she just looks like a bimbo but that’s just my opinion

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
MC talks to much during sex scenes, who keeps questioning if the girl actually wants to have sex with them? If she says yes, that should be the end of it, not are you sure or make some failed attempt at a joke. Shut the fuck up and get to it already. In real life, this would make the girl pussy dry all the way up.
Dev made sure it's all super consensual so that they won't sue you after sex just because you asked only once

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes