moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
What does the incest patch do for this game? Does it make Audrey and Goldy mother/daughter, or does it force Jenna into MC's kid?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
20 looking at jenna 2.png

Sup everyone!
Last week was again very productive.

We have another 2 animations rendered, and few complete scenes (actually one big scene), so we can start coding this one. I'm posing and posing for few weeks now, so a change of work to coding is like a refreshment!

We also have 3 more scenes posed, and 2 animations for the bonus scene.

This is already huge progress. We basically have a lot of stuff to render now, and pose like 2 more scenes and one or two animations.

Episode could be out much faster then it was with last few. But even with all the 3d modeling and posing almost already done, now all of that good stuff has to render. And all the animations are 150-180 frames (one is 360) so this will dictate when we are able to finish the episode. But it wont be a long wait, you can bet on that.​

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
i want to break viki's neck and shit down her worhtless fucking throat. and degrade her like the cum slave she is

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Wow. Tell us how you really feel.
That's not extreme at all.
well she seems like a petty and a dirty bitch. she wants to play games to suit her own amusement. well that's fine shes just gonna suffer for it though. every action has a reaction. even if its overdone

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.png

As of an hour ago, another animation is posed, the last one for this episode. And all the scenes are posed as well!

Most of stuff is rendered as well. 3 animations and one scene is left to render.

And 3 scenes are left to code. And two of them to write.

Tomorrow i will try some other app's to make the animations (from image sequences) since Vegas that I'm using now is giving kind of choppy/laggy/whatever play. And the colors change as well. So we will try to figure this out. It's a shame to do so many frames and double quality and then get a worse result. So this has to be solved ASAP.

With all of this said, episode could be out in a week or something if everything goes planned.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite nice game but models have "few" flaws aka jumbotits on every1 (and that coplady, felicia, roana(?) and that mother daughter in office were worst) and jenna could quite easily pass as 30 years old and some sidechars belong to horror gallery.

plot is nice.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes