LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Yeah, I'm guessing. So is it all true what they say about her?
This game and author are pretty against NTR and everything related to it. In the game, it's said that Vicki just spread the rumor about her cheating to make MC jealous/get his attention. She says that she hasn't been unfaithful and hasn't been with anyone else since their breakup.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough Mod and gallery unlocker one for Episode 17.
Choices that give points or lead to scenes are highlighted with the green color. Other choices are up to your discretion and have not tangible effect.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the mods. Do they cover episodes 13-17? Or 17 only?

Reactions: Envoye

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
this dev is on another level in making sex scenes its crazy how good the scenes are.

good luck dev and i want more vicki please :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. Jokes and humor in this game is a little weird, but I like the game more because of that, haha.

This bonus scene with ''cuck goblins''.. :LOL:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Gallery Unlocker

This is just a quick update to Qleaf's unlocker found on post here. Since the mod hasn't been updated yet and I've had request to do it, I took the liberty to update Qleaf's code to work thru current version Ep17SE. All credits to Qleaf and I'll be happy to delete this post once the original mod is updated.

Game/Mod version: Season 2, Episode 17
Installation: Extract contents into the "game" folder, overwrite as needed.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Swapper69

Mar 22, 2020
Update 13/03/2021:
Updated the gallery mod for Episode 16.

IMPORTANT: I know I said it a lot, but I have to keep saying it. Without the special edition, the bonus scenes/images won't work. All the rest are unlocked and they have been tested. Simply extract the contents inside the "game" folder, overwrite if prompted. Enjoy!

PS: If you face any issues, don't hesitate to tell me!
Is there a update soon?

KICKyoASS

Apr 12, 2018
did you start unzipping from part1?
Hey there.
I don't understand what u mean...
I unzipped part1 and copied it to main folder.
U mean, I should start unzipping part2 right after I unzipped part 1 or what?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey there.
I don't understand what u mean...
I unzipped part1 and copied it to main folder.
U mean, I should start unzipping part2 right after I unzipped part 1 or what?
no, unzipping starting from part1 should unzip part2 too and that should create last zip which after extracted gives game-folder.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
I cant extract the compressed file, it says its empty and there doesnt seem to be any reason. any help?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I cant extract the compressed file, it says its empty and there doesnt seem to be any reason. any help?
It seems like there's an issue with the 17.1 update archive.
I got errors and empty files with 7zip and WinRar, but it seemed to work with standard Windows extraction.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes