monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
saves should work without any issues with both normal and se versions and switching between them
only thing is if trying to load a save during bonus scene (in normal edition) game with either crash or nothing will happen

as for the "import/export" save file, it should work fine as well, since none of the stats from bonus scenes carry over. only main game stats are written into it

basicly, normal edition and special edition are the same game, they have the same save file. only differenece is you only get the bonus content with SE

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
saves should work without any issues with both normal and se versions and switching between them
only thing is if trying to load a save during bonus scene (in normal edition) game with either crash or nothing will happen

as for the "import/export" save file, it should work fine as well, since none of the stats from bonus scenes carry over. only main game stats are written into it

basicly, normal edition and special edition are the same game, they have the same save file. only differenece is you only get the bonus content with SE
Thanks for the clarification. (y)

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Thirsty for My Guest [Season 2 SE] [monkeyposter_7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 7,14 GB / 1,30 GB - TFMG-SEASON-02-SE-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7,1 GB / 1,26 GB - TFMG-SEASON-02-SE-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): Workupload - -

Download (Mac): Workupload - -

FIX for old crunched version
Download this FIX. Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Anyone has it available in MEGA? Thanks.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Edit: The mod has been updated to Season 2 Ep. 18 SE.

Here's a Multi-Mod for Episode 18 SE (Season 2, 13-18 SE).
Features:
  • Choices that give points or lead to scenes are highlighted with the green color. Other choices are up to your discretion.
  • Enables you to pursue otherwise exclusive paths.
  • Gives an option to see scenes that are only available on other routes.
  • Adds an option to lock/unlock gallery scenes.
  • Unlocks image rewards.
  • Highlights recommended choices during Season 2 start (when not importing a save) and enables multiple paths during the setup.
  • Removes choice box background.
Enjoy!
Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:

Gallery unlocker for Season 1 can be found here.

Download: Workupload

If you like the mod, please consider supporting modding team and join the .

View attachment 1295357 View attachment 1295356 View attachment 1295358
Thank you I was looking for this. They should have put a link on the main page. Appreciate your work. Thanks again.

Reactions: LightmanP

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
yea, update only is for those who have 17.8, dunno for who 17.4 is and s1 is its own separate game.
My take is that 17.4 was an old incremental update, 17.8 adds the whole 17.x for those who did not bother to get the unshared incrementals elsewhere, and Season 2 is all the episodes 13 through 18. I could be wrong though, just an assumption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My take is that 17.4 was an old incremental update, 17.8 adds the whole 17.x for those who did not bother to get the unshared incrementals elsewhere, and Season 2 is all the episodes 13 through 18. I could be wrong though, just an assumption.
yea, s2 is 13-18, updates are from 17.8 to 18.0, 17.4 is some obscure.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ep 18SE contains ep 17,7 normal?? this thing is so onsufing...there is no 18 se update only?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update (even played thru from 17.0 to end), only new to me was that terminator parody and sexscene after that and mommy daughter talk.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
TFMG MultiMod - New Core Update

After months in development, I've ported S2E18SE from my old mod base to the new SanchoMod Core. I wanted this title to be a part of the debut so here you go. Full info and preview pics in the mod's OP. Here's just some of the features:
I will keep the legacy S2E17.4SE available for now but now S2E18SE is only available in the new Core mod. Kindest regards and be well. I sincerely hope you enjoy as I've put way more time into this development than I care to admit.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes