jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
K, so Vicki says that MC was her first and she hasn't been with anyone else since him, so that implies that Jenny is his daughter, right? Is jenny the result of her cheating while she was with the MC? Is there something I'm missing here? How is this game not incest?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
K, so Vicki says that MC was her first and she hasn't been with anyone else since him, so that implies that Jenny is his daughter, right? Is jenny the result of her cheating while she was with the MC? Is there something I'm missing here? How is this game not incest?
she's lying bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Macgamer

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Consider the scenario: Vicki is older than MC and Jenny was born before MC/Vicki got together.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't recall Vicky saying the MC is her first.

She's a bit older than the MC and Jen was born before Vicky and the MC even met.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was the scene that confused me.
He was the first in all her holes meaning her first anal not her first lover.

She's saying it as he's having anal sex with her. She talks about it being her first time.

I think you skipped a lot of text because it's all explained. The fact that Jen was born long before she met the Mc was explained earlier on too.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
she's lying bitch.
Could be also lack of continuity in the writing by the dev. Initially he could have had it written as the "guest" being his daughter but due to patreon TOS had to make some changes? I'm speculating of course. The dev got some explaining to do. Either your right Vicki lied or she truly is his daughter, just not written that way. I know your a big proponent of this not being a incest game as it's not written that way it would not make sense.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
He was the first in all her holes meaning her first anal not her first lover.

She's saying it as he's having anal sex with her. She talks about it being her first time.

I think you skipped a lot of text because it's all explained. The fact that Jen was born long before she met the Mc was explained earlier on too.
All holes: Mouth, Anal, Vagina. That's what I think when I hear all her holes in that context.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All holes: Mouth, Anal, Vagina. That's what I think when I hear all her holes in that context.
During the conversation she explains she's never had anal before and then says the MC is first person in all her holes because he's the first person that has been in all her holes.

He isn't the first person in her vagina.

It's not hard to understand.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
During the conversation she explains she's never had anal before and then says the MC is first person in all her holes because he's the first person that has been in all her holes.

He isn't the first person in her vagina.

It's not hard to understand.
Screen by screen in succession. Screenshot 2022-08-13 4.45.41 PM.png Screenshot 2022-08-13 4.45.47 PM.png Screenshot 2022-08-13 4.45.52 PM.png Screenshot 2022-08-13 4.45.58 PM.png
This would mean either she is a liar as cxx suggested, or it's poorly written meaning bad continuity.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes