Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Consider the scenario: Vicki is older than MC and Jenny was born before MC/Vicki got together.
Fucking hell, almost 12 hours later and we're still explaining this? I could have gotten away with just coding a shitty gallery unlocker all this time apparently... you know, to keep things simple. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Fucking hell, almost 12 hours later and we're still explaining this? I could have gotten away with simply coding a shitty gallery unlocker all this time apparently... you know, to keep things simple. :ROFLMAO:
After this I'm going to drop it I really don't think it's that important. I enjoy the game and despite in my mind it being illogical to me I'll continue to enjoy the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just don't get what you're confused about. She explains it's her first anal, her pussy is tight because she hasn't been with anyone for a while and the Mc is the first to fuck all her holes.

It's impossible for him to have taken her virginity considering she's older than him and had her daughter before they even met.

Again, all these things are in the story. Cherry picking screenshots means nothing.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Basically what Ava said. Most of the quarrels between the MC and Vicki in the first two seasons are about her cheating on him, and her denying that. Now if you get back on her route she tells you - in addition to not cheating - that there hasn't been another guy in all the time they were separated. Easily explained, and does not support the theory that MC is her one and only.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That's the part that changed my mind. Your right as is Avaron1974. I'm wrong. I know I told Sancho I was done, but wanted to state I admit when I'm wrong when I know i'm wrong. I'm done.
Respect for that and much appreciated. I guess we can now close that little back and forth before a mod comes in and cleans house. :D

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm too late to this party, but it says in the overview that she already had a daughter when she met MC, so totally possible she had no-one from her and MC splitting up.
My thoughts only.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Decided to download the full regular version. As expected, that solved one problem and created a new one.

Solved: As opposed to the update version the new content can be seen, all the pics are found.
New: Loading a SE save on a regular version game just produced errors across the board...

...and it threw me onto some weird default path where you don't have enough points for pretty much anybody. Read: The only scenes I got were Dana in the Jacuzzi after Truth or Dare on the old content and Sheva in the new content. No Vicki, no Goldy, not even Jenna would put out. Oh yes, and I unlocked two scenes, one of them Naomi, that were just introductory with no nudity involved.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Decided to download the full regular version. As expected, that solved one problem and created a new one.

Solved: As opposed to the update version the new content can be seen, all the pics are found.
New: Loading a SE save on a regular version game just produced errors across the board...
that has been issue since day 1.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hype train hugging the rails (the bird keeps chirping):
EPISODE 22 BONUS SCENE (SE ONLY):
- 380 images (8430 with animations)
- 18 new animations. frames count:
180+540+540+180+540+540+540+540+540+540+180+540+540+540+540+70+600+36

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JennaJJ and "CJ"

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, fuck it. It's past whiskey-thirty time here so I'll just rename whoever I want. Here's an explanation of how it'll work (for anyone who gives a hoot):

Default "Jenna", obviously as you would expect to see in dialogue character and references, stats, and cheat buttons:
View attachment 1936347 View attachment 1936348 View attachment 1936346

The player smashes the "Rename Jenna" button and makes changes to give her the sexiest female name on Earth... or whatever else they want in this case. These changes are carried out in dialogue character and references, stats, and cheat buttons:
View attachment 1936349 View attachment 1936350 View attachment 1936351 View attachment 1936352

Pretty cool, right? Yeah, I thought so too. And yes, you weirdos out there can name her "James" if you wish (that's the MC's real name btw). ...now where the heck did I put that Crown & Coke?...

Edit: Found that adult refreshment... and fixed the (Jen)Tam(Kiss/Fngr/Eat) cheat button naming to take the first 3 letters of the name you input. Just don't input a 2 letter name or it'll crash... I can't protect you from everything... well, I can but don't feel like it right now.
View attachment 1936397
In case you didn't see this post before, this will be another brand new feature in SanchoMod... rename alt characters. Deep rooted of course. 'Cause that's how we roll.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes