Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
:love: :love: :love: :love: Great work as always monkeyposter_7 and Johnny-Doe :love: :love: :love: :love:

I wanna thank everyone for your good words and to welcome new patrons.

As you can see, the episode was much bigger than all the previous episodes (it also took around month and a half) but you can clearly see we didn't slack off. We are working hard on the game... from 3D modeling, posing, writing, rendering, making textures etc. It's a ton of work, but it's well worth it!

We want keep the story hidden, almost no spoilers were given in the previous update. We plan to keep this up, as it makes a bigger impact on the story and the tight new narrative.

As for the progress of episode 7, 4 full animations are already done.The park took a while to model, so in the meantime we didn't have anything to render, instead of slacking we started to create even more renders for the upcoming episode.

Let me remind everyone, new patrons and followers that don't know it... We are not doing releases on a set schedule. We just can't rush things and give away a half finished episodes with rushed scenes or having major bugs. Some episodes might take longer to finish, some shorter. We try to aim releases to be on a monthly basis but some times it's not possible.
thnx for the post (y)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thank you! I'm happy someone noticed hehe Johnny and I worked on this one a while, but it's worth it!
ecuse you?! you have any idea how hard it would be for something to take me of" perfect date with Lauren" mode ? and yet you managed that... the cracking lightnings amplified Jenna's sweetness to extemely hazardous levels.

Venom69

Jun 6, 2019
Two Questions:
1.Does game have sex scene after date with daughter or she always stop you?
2.If you chose to date with secretary daughter it is possible to have sex (Not bj) is bathroom or in another place time?

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes