monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Doctors visit (progress update)

Episode progress is going well. The render speed is finally decent with the new 2080ti!
5 scenes are fully rendered. 7 animations are done. There will be at least one more. Writing is around half done.

I also have some personal update, for anyone that cares anyway...
I've been going for various x-rays and tests for 2-3 months now, for the kidney stone. And today the urologist said i need go to a procedure t remove it manually. They will put me under and everything.
Now i need few medical tests for that. so i don't know when I'll be going to hospital, how long I'm gonna stay etc.

I will announce when this happens, and trust me, I'm kinda crazy, so i wont let this affect the game. I'll be sure to pose tons of scenes to batch render while I'm away hehe

18 mc sitting2 pov.png

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Episode progress is going well. The render speed is finally decent with the new 2080ti!
5 scenes are fully rendered. 7 animations are done. There will be at least one more. Writing is around half done.

I've been going for various x-rays and tests for 2-3 months now, for the kidney stone. And today the urologist said i need go to a procedure t remove it manually. They will put me under and everything.
Now i need few medical tests for that. so i don't know when I'll be going to hospital, how long I'm gonna stay etc.

I will announce when this happens, and trust me, I'm kinda crazy, so i wont let this affect the game. I'll be sure to pose tons of scenes to batch render while I'm away hehe

View attachment 335902
Btw... You better get well, don't let a kidney stone stop your dreams of motherhood

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 335902
Btw... You better get well, don't let a kidney stone stop your dreams of motherhood
My friend had that procedure done (well, removing a stone manually; not sure if there are different procedures for doing that, so it might not be the same one). You should be fine. IIRC, it will be uncomfortable for a bit after it's finished, but you shouldn't have to worry about the procedure itself. I wish you the best, Monkey!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

View attachment 335902
Can you send us pictures of the procedure? o_O

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Clothes store revisit (progress update)

Coding finally started! We have two scene fully done now (renders, coding, post work and everything)

Another full animation is done, this one is a 2 second loop. We didn't really planed to do it that way, but a specific movement looked weird if if it looped with another body part movement (i cant spoil so it might sound stupid lol) anyway,

That makes a total of 8 animations for episode 7. There might be more, not sex animation... we will see..

We also stand with at around 200 more renders. There will more as well.

Some scenes will need a lot of post work, but it's all much faster now with 2080ti.

And a full animation for ep8 is done on top of this all.

And to end this update post, something about myself. I got green light for the operation on last friday. Now i need to wait for them to call me with a date. Nurse said it will be during 30 days. So there that as well.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes