WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
mho the Dinner at Audreys place fall completly into pieces. Honestly they MUST meant to be Mom and Daughter, this whole Roommate thing made absolutly no sense. It was kinda hilarious to watch that Act/Scene.:ROFLMAO:;)

Reactions: botc76 and Rythan25

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
mho the Dinner at Audreys place fall completly into pieces. Honestly they MUST meant to be Mom and Daughter, this whole Roommate thing made absolutly no sense. It was kinda ridiculous to watch that Act/Scene.:ROFLMAO:;)
When a developer has to remove / change content bc of Patreon rules, it can be easy to miss something. It can also be hard to change things and have dialogue, etc., still flow well. I agree that the script stumbled a bit there, but I chose to just suspend disbelief and pretend that Audrey's family and Goldy's family were former neighbors / friends. Audrey found out about Goldy's father and took Goldy in to look after her so she wouldn't have to be around the douche anymore. I know I filled in some blanks there a bit liberally (hehe), but the storyline works for me if I just go with something like that. :D

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Writing improved so much after ep3... I wonder why! somehow it did. It's like someone took over and made it 10 times better.
It's a mystery really. We will never know.
thats the only part that had me thinking what did I just read lol but everything else is good maybe its just me

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
When a developer has to remove / change content bc of Patreon rules, it can be easy to miss something. It can also be hard to change things and have dialogue, etc., still flow well. I agree that the script stumbled a bit there, but I chose to just suspend disbelief and pretend that Audrey's family and Goldy's family were former neighbors / friends. Audrey found out about Goldy's father and took Goldy in to look after her so she wouldn't have to be around the douche anymore. I know I filled in some blanks there a bit liberally (hehe), but the storyline works for me if I just go with something like that. :D
I know.

What wonders me is, why nobody made a Patch to "restore" that kind of content. I mean there are even "Family"-Patches for games that have no incest content. :sneaky:

Reactions: botc76 and Rythan25

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Uff... I finally managed to play a game this year (and I hope it's not the last one, but never say never until the end of this wonderful 2019...)

Anyway, I loved it.
I like that I can play the "good" and the "bad" guy depending on the personality of each girl.

A lot of beauties to choose from, Jenna and Audrey are both amazing and in the end it will be tough to choose between one of them (and Tammy... and Vanessa...)
Lauren/Linda is intriguing but she's probably too Psycho for me and I don't want to quarrel with kuko (who is TL?) so I leave her to him.

Thank you both, monkeyposter & Johnny :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Uff... I finally managed to play a game this year (and I hope it's not the last one, but never say never until the end of this wonderful 2019...)

Anyway, I loved it.
I like that I can play the "good" and the "bad" guy depending on the personality of each girl.

A lot of beauties to choose from, Jenna and Audrey are both amazing and in the end it will be tough to choose between one of them (and Tammy... and Vanessa...)
Lauren/Linda is intriguing but she's probably too Psycho for me and I don't want to quarrel with kuko (who is TL?) so I leave her to him.

Thank you both, monkeyposter & Johnny :)
Glad to see you enjoy the game Dan, stay tuned cause the next update is gonna be even better!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This game may not be perfect, may not have blinking animations and the pacing is over the top, but it's the only one that provides me with the kink I need without the risk of surprise bullshit so it's the perfect game for me and I won't let any no-life fapper that can't follow a though process without spamming renders, tell me what I can or cannot enjoy.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
EPISODE 7 UPDATE
intro.png

Very busy month! Things are advancing very well. We added two more animations. One of them is 120 frames! It's the most complicated and longest animation so far for us. 6 seconds/20 frames. It runs smooth and looks amazing. This is now the total of 10 animations for ep7. There is also one more that's 10 frames, but we don't count that as an animation haha We also added more renders to the scenes that are already done. 4 scenes are fully coded. Coding will start going faster once the rendering is done. There is two more scenes to pose and render. But they are the most simple. We left the easiest for last. Also, 2 animations for ep8 are done as well.​

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
EPISODE 7 UPDATE
View attachment 360383

Very busy month! Things are advancing very well. We added two more animations. One of them is 120 frames! It's the most complicated and longest animation so far for us. 6 seconds/20 frames. It runs smooth and looks amazing. This is now the total of 10 animations for ep7. There is also one more that's 10 frames, but we don't count that as an animation haha We also added more renders to the scenes that are already done. 4 scenes are fully coded. Coding will start going faster once the rendering is done. There is two more scenes to pose and render. But they are the most simple. We left the easiest for last. Also, 2 animations for ep8 are done as well.​
I suspect these legs belong to Jenna's mother...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I suspect these legs belong to Jenna's mother...
They definitely look slutty enough I hope Johnny-Doe can give us more of his brilliant writing and take several shots at her in the script for her cheating and dumping the MC back in college... I usually hate the "make this female my slave" genre... but wouldnt mind it happening to her...

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
does this game have choices with consequence? if it does I hope someone make a walkthrough I don't want to play a game like save and load, save and load, save and load just to get the best relationship with the characters.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
does this game have choices with consequence? if it does I hope someone make a walkthrough I don't want to play a game like save and load, save and load, save and load just to get the best relationship with the characters.
Most of the decisions are obvious, you just need to be rude to Goldy and be nice to everyone else.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game may not be perfect, may not have blinking animations and the pacing is over the top, but it's the only one that provides me with the kink I need without the risk of surprise bullshit so it's the perfect game for me and I won't let any no-life fapper that can't follow a though process without spamming renders, tell me what I can or cannot enjoy.

I'm guessing there were posts deleted, because otherwise this comes so completely out of the blue that it would be completely crazy. ;)

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Hospital (progress update)

We have only one more scene to pose and render, everything else is pretty much finished. Maybe render here and there, but that's it.
All the animation are done for ep7, half the episode is coded.
2 animations for ep8 are also done, and we have 3 more to render while I'm at the hospital.

Yea, tomorrow i will stay in hospital, operation is day after (9.8)
Johnny will keep watch on discord. don't give him too much trouble haha
I still don't know how long i will be away, they say 3 days, but it could be more if there are complications. And i have no clue about the recovery period as well.

We made a good luck special render for everyone. What's better then Jenna and Audrey? Well... Maybe all of them on MC bed haha
See ya soon my friends and thank you to everyone!

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes