• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I first played Audrey/Lauren, then I did a replay without Audrey and with Vanessa. Nice!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think people associated her old hairstyle with her actions, she was a loving wannabe gf. And that's what captivated the hearts of those liking Audrey, now that she is the girlfriend, she's simply catching up on the time she had to bite her tongue and keep her love hidden. People see a side of Audrey that they aren't used to. As soon as she's will return to her normal behavior, they will love her new hairstyle.
sorry bro but i like more her old hair style, she looked more mature.
dont take me wrong i will always love Audrey, she is just perfect waifu material, she let you fuck her in public places and almost any time you want, she had been hiding her love for the mc so long.... she will do anything for the mc , even changing her aspect, for me thats a normal reaction ( she is afraid of losing the mc to some other girl, i think thats why she did change in such a way, she evens tell you before that change when you talk about going the next step with her)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm afraid that Aubrey is too possessive that's will explain a partial trait of goldy

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I would anytime assuming it was fresh (not leftovers) and I didn't have to cook it.
I love steak, but I dont think i could it it in the morning. But I never eat pizza in the morning too, not even back in my good old LAN party times.

3 min gameplay. Skip this release..
I finished the update ... its quite long ... or you just skipped thru everything.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The fag in this update is so annoying and mad pushy. Obv the main character is not gay, so he needs to take a hint and stop with the "trying to convert the straight man" shtick. Like homeboy just wanted to buy the fucking lingerie, he didn't need to be annoyed for mad long. If I went to a store and someone treated me like this, I would report them to their manager for being mad inappropriate; Even The Main girl was uncomfortable!!!

Reactions: Raul and Freezer14
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes