• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
To devs: your native lang isn't eng, right? 'cause I'm cryin' reading..... :)
Don't get me wrong, I like the game, but... :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
IDK, this whole update seemed like a complete waste of time to me. I played it, not once did anything stir and afterwards my reaction was: What was this? This game used to be pretty hot, even if the dialogue wasn't great."

Audrey's scenes somehow don't seem erotic at all any longer. Trish stuff was basically a lot of stalling and it seemed to me as if the dialogue actually got way worse this time around.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I enjoyed it. All the women are hot or beautiful or sexy or everything combined. I like Audrey's new look, and Goldy is crazy hot or hot crazy! (I think she's my favorite). Tammy... Doesn't everyone wish they had a Tammy? I love how they all (well, maybe not Jenna) are willing to have sex with someone in the next room or in a public bathroom. All in all pretty good release. Cheers!

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
i downloaded it again and when i go to my last saved scene and play on. it says end of episode 6 even doe the "About" says im on version 6. cant play for mac so broken. i tried to rollback few scenes then play but when i hit the last scene (bed with jenna) it says end of the version

also for people with macbook any1 know wheres ep7. i can try installing that and see if it works

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
At first I couldn't stop laughing over the Audrey thing, I really thought it was some kind of fakeout/dream (guess it still can be). I ended doing a new save where the MC turned her down and stayed as "faithful" as possible to Jenna. Will be fun to see how that turns out in the future.

I'm not at all sure where the devs are going with all this but it sure is entertaining :)

Reactions: Freezer14

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i hope audrey look is just temporary, couse she look's like typical whore :(
her look is not the PB the real PB is in her behavior she completely switches her personality that's what scares me hopefully she's the only one that this happened to her (would be happy if she goes back to her older self ) would a shame if the same things happened to Tammy*Goldy or Linda

Reactions: Freezer14 and Raul

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Is it possible to make choice that allow us to choose something else except "Stop her" when Goldy touches MC's leg in the restaurant? when you are with Jenna.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Is it possible to make choice that allow us to choose something else except "Stop her" when Goldy touches MC's leg in the restaurant? when you are with Jenna.
if u have been nice to her in the restaurant that's the only choice that's gonna pop up for this character u need to be kind of a douchebag to her and don't u worry she likes it rough

Reactions: Freezer14
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes