Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Quick question regarding Stay Hard special, you only get to bone Candice & you see Torrie getting boned by a random dude ? Nothing with the other characters ?

Jalios

Dec 17, 2017
I have downloaded the season 1 pack, but my game ends after the cinema scene. anyone knows what I did wrong?
Same thing here.

Edit: Found a solution, it was caused by the Walkthrough mod, delete the .rpy script files from the mod, load the save, then you can progress past it, save, restore the .rpy files from the mod and you can continue.

Might be something you could look into Qleaf

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Same thing here.

Edit: Found a solution, it was caused by the Walkthrough mod, delete the .rpy script files from the mod, load the save, then you can progress past it, save, restore the .rpy files from the mod and you can continue.

Might be something you could look into Qleaf
If you were using the Episode 11 mod then you'll face issues because of the dev's code trying to interfere with my mod in the latest version. Download the latest version of the mod which was made for (Season 1) and you shouldn't face any problems.

Reactions: derpdurp

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Vanessa is god tier. I just want more scenes with her. They slutty gray haired Muppet baby was talking shit to her in this update.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The sex scene with Goldy in ep12 has got to be the best sex scene I have seen in the entire game. The animations were excellent, well done Dev.

But do you know what else I'd like to see you try? Have you played the VN "Weird shit is going to happen"? If you haven't check out the sex scene with Laurie, her orgasm is animated and it takes the sex scene to an whole new level of realism. It is like an work of art.

Having animated sex scenes is great but having animated orgasms along with those animated sex scenes just makes it so much more fulfilling.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So uh forsome reason it stops at episode 9 with the date at the cinema with a special edition thingy and it redirects to the main menu? anybody know how to fix this?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes