batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Tammy is my favorite, by far. However, all the girls in this game are extremely hot. I really like the way the story goes, I love the relationships and I had a lot of fun playing. :)

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anyone know why there isn't an incest patch for this game?

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Out of curiosity, does anyone know why there isn't an incest patch for this game?
Jenna isn't the MC's daughter and was never meant to be.

There used to be an unofficial patch for previous versions of the game, if memory serves, but it was gotten rid of because the dev never meant for Jenna to be MC's daughter and really didn't want the patch, so his wish was respected and even the unofficial patch was stopped.

• Sad
Reactions: HoboCop86

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
because it isn't supposed to be an incest game.
Frequently it is not supposed to be one until a modder makes it one. I just thought it was odd that this game which seems so close to being one has never been modded to be one. Not that I care, it just seemed strange.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Jenna isn't the MC's daughter and was never meant to be.

There used to be an unofficial patch for previous versions of the game, if memory serves, but it was gotten rid of because the dev never meant for Jenna to be MC's daughter and really didn't want the patch, so his wish was respected and even the unofficial patch was stopped.
That answers my question, thank you.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Still no further scenes with goldie after the restaurant scenes?
I mean sexual or romantic ones.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes