Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
There shouldn't be any problems switching between normal and special versions with same save files.
Only thing is not being able to load a save file that's made during the actual bonus scene, if you don't have special edition of course.
I myself actually have that problem. I somehow downloaded an SE version at some point and now when downloading the complete Season 1 on the first page I have a problem. After the movie theater date with Jenna i get kicked to the main menu because i can't see the bonus scene. it won't let me skip, just straight to main menu. if i use a save i somehow made past that scene from a playthrough on the SE version i can keep playing. but if i use an old playthrough from before or even start an entirely new run, i get kicked to main menu on at the end of the movie date.

which means it's impossible for me to change my final save for season 2 because im stuck with the options i had before the movie date because i can't make a new run. i don't want to play season 2 until i have a save i'm happy with, and don't have the free cash to buy the $25 patreon tier just so i can unlock the SE of season 1 so i can have a save for season 2. I wonder if maybe i can delete my entire game and all it saves everywhere to the best of my ability and completely start over trying to fix it, but i dont know if that would work. as it stands i still have no idea why starting a run from scratch still demands i have the SE version to make it past to movie date and get kicked to main menu.

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I myself actually have that problem. I somehow downloaded an SE version at some point and now when downloading the complete Season 1 on the first page I have a problem. After the movie theater date with Jenna i get kicked to the main menu because i can't see the bonus scene. it won't let me skip, just straight to main menu. if i use a save i somehow made past that scene from a playthrough on the SE version i can keep playing. but if i use an old playthrough from before or even start an entirely new run, i get kicked to main menu on at the end of the movie date.

which means it's impossible for me to change my final save for season 2 because im stuck with the options i had before the movie date because i can't make a new run. i don't want to play season 2 until i have a save i'm happy with, and don't have the free cash to buy the $25 patreon tier just so i can unlock the SE of season 1 so i can have a save for season 2. I wonder if maybe i can delete my entire game and all it saves everywhere to the best of my ability and completely start over trying to fix it, but i dont know if that would work. as it stands i still have no idea why starting a run from scratch still demands i have the SE version to make it past to movie date and get kicked to main menu.
Right, in season 1 there is this problems. But I don't really understand why this is occurring. Are you sure you didn't have the mod used and saved your game at some point?
I also noticed that using unren can cause conflicts if switching between version in season 1.

This is the code at very end of movie date scene

scene 0000 with dissolve
stop music fadeout 3.0
pause
jump day9start

So you can see that it doesn't mention the bonus scene anywhere (it doesn't try to go to bonus scene i mean)

So... Something-somwehre is fucking it up. could be using a mod, could be using unren, i'm really not sure.
And i also never tryed to download the version uploaded here (normal season 1 is free on my patreon)
I'll ask Qleaf to check this out if he has time and help you guys out.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
downloaded, played and was disappointed.
these special updates are generally never good.
an update without Jenna is not an update.
Just to be clear, Monkeyposter has repeatedly stated his love for main girl Jenna(he loves all of them). But he generously left the decision of which girls would appear in the Christmas Special to his patrons. He polled the preferences of all main girls. Top two were Goldy and Vanessa.
Jenna came in fourth. Become a patron if you'd like a say. We'd be happy to have you.

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
then go play DmD if you think this game is a mess you have not seen anything yet. this game is pretty straightforward with a hiccup here and there but at least its consistent and follows a clear story path unlike many games.
You ok dude?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So... after the last update to the main game which has become a plotless filler machine, we have plotless filler...

*throws hands up*

Reactions: Parnso

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Attaching below the TFMG-XMAS2020-GalleryMod.
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • An Unlock button to unlock all images if you cant find them hidden in-game or just too lazy to do so. :p

View attachment 957694

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added to the OP - Thanks for all that you do for us Qleaf (y)

Reactions: jackkane and Qleaf

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
I am confused about something..i keep seeing posts mention a standard edition of the game and a SE version,I don't see a option on OP to download different versions of the game,where is the SE version? Is the SE Version the All in One?

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
so is the xmas special the same as the last xmas special?, women has over exaggerated big fake boobs and lame sex scene?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but the order of these downloads is about as clear as mud! :p I'm pretty sure I've played 1-12 now, and I see a 14 and a 15 (why they have to be separate idk), but where is Episode 13?

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Question, Does the AIO S1E12 include the Stay Hard special?

Also, does the Main Game option just start from S2 except Xmas special?

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
hey guys wanna know if season 1 ep1-12 and season 2 ep1-15 is different,do i need to play season 1 ep1-12 first so i can go to season 2 1-15?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am confused about something..i keep seeing posts mention a standard edition of the game and a SE version,I don't see a option on OP to download different versions of the game,where is the SE version? Is the SE Version the All in One?
no ep 15 se leaked here. ep 14 etc had se leaked.

hey guys wanna know if season 1 ep1-12 and season 2 ep1-15 is different,do i need to play season 1 ep1-12 first so i can go to season 2 1-15?
what season 2 ep 1? s2 starts on 13 (incl. in ep 15) and to get complete story you need to play s1 ep 1-12 and then start from s2 (and import save).

Reactions: MasKeLs
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes