4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Can I get an explanation about all of the stats, their uses, and examples of what they trigger, please? I have a hard time trying to figure out which options to select sometimes for the route I want to pursue.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I may have come across a bug. After the second time Alex sleptwalked, I had the MC turn her down, but the next morning the conversation with her was the exact same as if the MC hadn't turned her down.

Is this a bug or intentional?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I may have come across a bug. After the second time Alex sleptwalked, I had the MC turn her down, but the next morning the conversation with her was the exact same as if the MC hadn't turned her down.

Is this a bug or intentional?
Bug, please let me know what route you are on.
One of the major things done in this test release was the scripts no longer are shared, meaning each route has independent script files, this was to allow more divergence between each route, but the down side of it is I have a lot more the check now and have the run though the game 6 times prior to release, and do miss some things.
Should be getting better soon as I am picking up another writer specifically for the female route, and a few of my subscribers who are familiar with renpy and python will be doing allot of the final testing for me.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Bug, please let me know what route you are on.
One of the major things done in this test release was the scripts no longer are shared, meaning each route has independent script files, this was to allow more divergence between each route, but the down side of it is I have a lot more the check now and have the run though the game 6 times prior to release, and do miss some things.
Should be getting better soon as I am picking up another writer specifically for the female route, and a few of my subscribers who are familiar with renpy and python will be doing allot of the final testing for me.
As far as I know it was the full corruption route for both girls, but I rollback from time to time to see how things change depending on which decisions I take.

The other downside is I can no longer skip dialogue I've already read. So If I pick a new character, I have to reread everything to get to the new stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: Xabior

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
As far as I know it was the full corruption route for both girls, but I rollback from time to time to see how things change depending on which decisions I take.

The other downside is I can no longer skip dialogue I've already read. So If I pick a new character, I have to reread everything to get to the new stuff.
What route are you playing? Aunt, uncle, Male Cousin, Female cousin, male friend, female friend?
skip unseen text is in the phone
1672284690047.png

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Can I get an explanation about all of the stats, their uses, and examples of what they trigger, please? I have a hard time trying to figure out which options to select sometimes for the route I want to pursue.
Not sure how I missed this one before.
There is allot of stats for various reasons, and i do get a lot of questions about them because right now from appearance it looks as if some of them don't do anything.

So let me run though these real quick, and some of these don't effect much until later in the game.

For the most part its a scale of 0 to 20, but may go over or under, like Ava's -99

Self Image: Obviously how the girls feel about them self. This will change the appearances as the game progresses. So lets say Alex's self image is low, she may wear something that covers herself more, but if its high, she may decided to spend the day running around in something skimpy. (Later story elements due to rendering requiremets.)

Perversion: As you build your relationships, the higher the perversion, the more likely they are to make sexual comments, grab your dick on the male route, grab your tits or crotch on the female route, and they are also more accepting of you making perverted jokes or passes.

Corruption: or curruption as it says in the game because I can't spell worth shit. Is a route switch, if this is over 10 it will enable corruption route options.

Romance and Affection: Just realized romance isn't showing in phone, Ill fix that. Both of these are romance route triggers. But they have slightly different uses. If romance is over 10, then they are accepting of your romantic advances. If Affection is over 10, They can make romantic advances towards you. There will be a balance in play in some situations for cases where romance is under 10 and affection is over 10.

Arousal: Trigger for multiple things. The girls masturbating, you masturbating, Alex's sleep sex. as relationships are built, them coming to you for sex, or a helping hand, etc, If you play with full LI interactions, Them helping each other.

Humor: Mostly a Kayla route thing, but will show to be useful in some other characters. As I am sure its obvious by now, Kayla is rather stubborn and not accepting of much. But she likes humor, and funny things, so raising humor allows her to be more accepting and open to allowing other stats to rise, The more you play into the humor the more she will let her guard down. Humor can be negated a bit by playing into her fetish ;).

Likes you: How much they like you. Later in the story, even if romance is maxed out, if they don't like you at the moment, you won't get any happy time. So basically, you can piss them off. This can cause interesting things on the corruption route.

Mental Stability: New stat as of 3.5, added for a very obvious reason, but will be added to other LI's and will have other effects as the story continues. But mostly this relates to the emotional stability setting in the phone. Basically, Lets say you start a relationship with Alex, you fuck her, then pretty much ignore her after that, Things will get interesting as she will start to get jealous if she sees you with Kayla or anyone else, will become moody, angry, and may start begging for your attention.

Corruption and Romance Routes.
One thing I want to say about these 2 routes, They can both be active at the same time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Each route can be independent per character too. So you can be on romance with Alex, and Corruption with Kayla. and if you are running a harem route later. One of them can be accepting of it, Another can be forced into it. and with LI with LI on, One of them can just become a toy for you both to use together and/or separately. ;).

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
about "the scene"

I'm just curious if there will be an option to not take advantage of an emotionally distressed woman. I do agree the scene did not go as I expected. At least she's cute. But at the same time, trauma does work that way too. But a choice would have been nice.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
about "the scene"

I'm just curious if there will be an option to not take advantage of an emotionally distressed woman. I do agree the scene did not go as I expected. At least she's cute. But at the same time, trauma does work that way too. But a choice would have been nice.
Their will be a choice. just removed options so everyone could see it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck, I wish a modder would make a mod for this, I picked confess because I thought the others meant you wouldn't still get Alex, and for some retarded reason I just don't want to corrupt her.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
What route are you playing? Aunt, uncle, Male Cousin, Female cousin, male friend, female friend?
skip unseen text is in the phone
View attachment 2270364
It was the uncle route.

Also, because the script is separated from each other, once you start with a new character, Ren'py doesn't consider the script to have been read. So I need to use skip unseen to get to the parts I haven't seen, but it also means I miss all the little dialogue shifts/changes that are different from script to script.

Not sure how I missed this one before.
There is allot of stats for various reasons, and i do get a lot of questions about them because right now from appearance it looks as if some of them don't do anything.

So let me run though these real quick, and some of these don't effect much until later in the game.

For the most part its a scale of 0 to 20, but may go over or under, like Ava's -99

Self Image: Obviously how the girls feel about them self. This will change the appearances as the game progresses. So lets say Alex's self image is low, she may wear something that covers herself more, but if its high, she may decided to spend the day running around in something skimpy. (Later story elements due to rendering requiremets.)

Perversion: As you build your relationships, the higher the perversion, the more likely they are to make sexual comments, grab your dick on the male route, grab your tits or crotch on the female route, and they are also more accepting of you making perverted jokes or passes.

Corruption: or curruption as it says in the game because I can't spell worth shit. Is a route switch, if this is over 10 it will enable corruption route options.

Romance and Affection: Just realized romance isn't showing in phone, Ill fix that. Both of these are romance route triggers. But they have slightly different uses. If romance is over 10, then they are accepting of your romantic advances. If Affection is over 10, They can make romantic advances towards you. There will be a balance in play in some situations for cases where romance is under 10 and affection is over 10.

Arousal: Trigger for multiple things. The girls masturbating, you masturbating, Alex's sleep sex. as relationships are built, them coming to you for sex, or a helping hand, etc, If you play with full LI interactions, Them helping each other.

Humor: Mostly a Kayla route thing, but will show to be useful in some other characters. As I am sure its obvious by now, Kayla is rather stubborn and not accepting of much. But she likes humor, and funny things, so raising humor allows her to be more accepting and open to allowing other stats to rise, The more you play into the humor the more she will let her guard down. Humor can be negated a bit by playing into her fetish ;).

Likes you: How much they like you. Later in the story, even if romance is maxed out, if they don't like you at the moment, you won't get any happy time. So basically, you can piss them off. This can cause interesting things on the corruption route.

Mental Stability: New stat as of 3.5, added for a very obvious reason, but will be added to other LI's and will have other effects as the story continues. But mostly this relates to the emotional stability setting in the phone. Basically, Lets say you start a relationship with Alex, you fuck her, then pretty much ignore her after that, Things will get interesting as she will start to get jealous if she sees you with Kayla or anyone else, will become moody, angry, and may start begging for your attention.

Corruption and Romance Routes.
One thing I want to say about these 2 routes, They can both be active at the same time.

Each route can be independent per character too. So you can be on romance with Alex, and Corruption with Kayla. and if you are running a harem route later. One of them can be accepting of it, Another can be forced into it. and with LI with LI on, One of them can just become a toy for you both to use together and/or separately. ;).
Thank you for this explanation. Might I make a suggestion to add this to the character creation scene at the beginning of the game? It has been very helpful to me right now, and in fact I am reevaluating my previous dialogue choices, and it will certainly change my choices in the future. I mean, I'm about to have a completely different gaming experience then before.

Also, this sounds incredibly ambitious, and I am certainly rooting for you to succeed. It sounds awesome, and something I've been lamenting that has been missing in other games I've played so far.

Good luck!

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Also, you should probably include a link in the 'Extras' section of the OP to the stats explanation, so other people are aware of it and can see it.

Now that I think about it, probably the same with the code to the briefcase as well. I've been seeing a lot of questions about the code in just a brief search on this thread.

I, personally, thought it was a clever puzzle, but even I'm shocked I was able to solve it on the first try, I'm horrible with that stuff.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you for this explanation. Might I make a suggestion to add this to the character creation scene at the beginning of the game?
Rather than making the intro longer, because we pervs are notoriously anxious to get into the meat of the game, add a help page from the menu which can explain the stats.

Myself, I've been winging it, using snipping tool and saves to decide how each response will affect said girl. I haven't really settled on any given path as yet, but will probably go back and do each (corruption vs love) more strictly as the game progresses.

Reactions: FloridaNed

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Rather than making the intro longer, because we pervs are notoriously anxious to get into the meat of the game, add a help page from the menu which can explain the stats.

Myself, I've been winging it, using snipping tool and saves to decide how each response will affect said girl. I haven't really settled on any given path as yet, but will probably go back and do each (corruption vs love) more strictly as the game progresses.
This is also an excellent suggestion. The examples of when the stats come into play has been incredibly helpful to me, so hopefully those could be added either way. And hopefully it won't be too wordy to include.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
It was the uncle route.

Also, because the script is separated from each other, once you start with a new character, Ren'py doesn't consider the script to have been read. So I need to use skip unseen to get to the parts I haven't seen, but it also means I miss all the little dialogue shifts/changes that are different from script to script.

Thank you for this explanation. Might I make a suggestion to add this to the character creation scene at the beginning of the game? It has been very helpful to me right now, and in fact I am reevaluating my previous dialogue choices, and it will certainly change my choices in the future. I mean, I'm about to have a completely different gaming experience then before.

Also, this sounds incredibly ambitious, and I am certainly rooting for you to succeed. It sounds awesome, and something I've been lamenting that has been missing in other games I've played so far.

Good luck!
Yes this is very ambitious. and a lot of people expected me to give up by this point ;).
I knew a lot of the idea's that I had, wouldn't be able to be immediately implemented due to rendering requirements, but hoped that reception of the game would be good enough as its being developed to allow me upgrade and start implementing these things as development continues and I acquire more hardware to render on.

I'm ahead of where I wanted to be, I gave myself a year to make this sustainable and it became sustainable in October with the first render being done I think some time in February of 2022, already done a few system upgrades, and right now building towards a steam release with day 5, if the steam release is a success, then major system(s) upgrades are coming and more of the alterations in looks and things will start to be present as I will be able to render a lot faster and multiple scenes at the same time

Biggest concern I am facing atm is file size, The game is getting big, and I don't want to compress images anymore(I think they are compressed to much already). so idk what to do on that issue yet.

The stat info will becoming to the game sooner then later, I wanted to implement one of the requests I've had since day one first, which was guided mode, and that is now added.

and honestly didn't think about that text not triggering as read. The diverged scripts was added due the the constant stacking of 'If' statements was becoming an issue, in some cases we were getting 10 or more stacked If's and it was becoming a mess, hard to trouble shoot, and things being missed.
Ill see if I can come up with an alternative to the read text, Maybe Ill look into manually coding a skip feature for scenes, and if you have played before, and if this scene is identical to what you already saw, you have the option to skip the scene.

xwrathsx

Dec 24, 2021
Can you please let me know what route(s) you played. I thought I corrected all these, and this is the first I have heard that its still a problem since I released this update 40+ days ago.
pretty sure i did all the peeks but didn't let her do night stuff either time i played through again after with different choices and it didn't happen overall i did enjoy the game though so far. (aunt route)

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes