4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
Time for a fine adult beverage. I hope to have this done and ready for public release with ~24hrs or so. That'll give me time to create a new mod thread as well. Regards.
Damn. Guess I'm playing through this again soon then. Thanks!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn. Guess I'm playing through this again soon then. Thanks!
Just please remember, the UI portion of the mod works across the board, but I'm only coding the ChoiceGuide and choreographing the mod's screens for the "Uncle" protagonist currently. This is due to the mass amount of duplicated/reduntant coding now taking 6 days instead of 2. In just this one "gender" subset I'm still coding each event on average 4x each, so it's like I'm modding 4 VN's on just this one gender subset. Considering there's 5 more subsets that be like coding 20 more VN's... that's a lot of time and a lot of whiskey required (although in all fairness I suspect the other subsets have minimal guide tweaks that would need to be done). The MiniStat and dialogue box choreographing is what is taking me the longest due to repetition. It is what it is, and I'm committed to not only finishing this subset but giving both me and you all one of the most advanced SanchoMod's to date for the current 4 out of 30 days. Further advancement will be debated after I'm done.

It's noon here now and I've still so much to do even though I'm about done with the "spa" day event. Final polish, code cleanup, compiling, and testing will take a few hours. If I can find a more smooth/rapid pace then I'll see if I can add at least some more "female" gender scenes to SanchoGallery as it's currently 95% "male" (of course). Anyway, back to it...

Reactions: Cazzan

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a reason "corruption" is misspelled as "curruption", or is that just a typo?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a reason "corruption" is misspelled as "curruption", or is that just a typo?
It's typo'd throughout the VN beyond just the dialogue. I'm sure it'll all get sorted later. For my stat screens and other info seen by the Player it is correct though... so you'll see both "spellings".

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
3DRComics, bug:

1) These labels can currently never be accessed by the Player:
label D4MU_AlexBRRej:
label D4MU_AlexBath:

2) Also, this is a faulty conditional:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which should be written as such:

Otherwise the Player gets a forced Alex scene even if they rejected her earlier.

I'll sort it for the mod release but you should fix it for the VN imo.

Regards.

Edit: All sorted for the pending mod release (Uncle) gender variant.
Edit2: Added spoiler tags to code to consolidate the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: mintea_

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
3DRComics, another bug:

If the Player did not purchase the Kayla cosplay outfit (to "unlock" the BDSM" mode) via variable koutfits1, while at the hotel Day 4 they get the BDSM scene anyway (as well as the non-BDSM scene) due to your label code transition. My script line number no longer match up with yours but you can use search to find this snippet:
Should be written like this:

Again, I'll sort it for the pending mod but thought I'd let you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You know what this means by now:
1680476650724.png

Give me ~an hour or so to clean everything up, compile, text, upload, and make a new thread. When the thread is submitted for moderator approval I'll start working an "Aunt" version of the ChoiceGuide and SanchoGallery if I'm still sane.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A little advice for the dev....
"Shouldn't of" = "should not of", which makes no sense.
"Shouldn't have = "should not have", which is the proper way to say what you were trying to say, in these games.
(I noticed it in the side stories) If you were to type it how people speak it, "shouldn't've" would be the way to do that.
A lot of grammatical errors can be ignored, but this one bothers me, as much as to, too, two, their, there, they're, your, you're, etc. Sorry. It's the basics that hit a nerve in my OCD. lol

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Thirty Days - MultiMod Cryin' Uncle Custom Edition
TD_SM_Cover1.jpg

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Damn, is there really no ability to fuck around with Mei during the photo shoot?
Girls looked sexy as hell in those thigh highs....

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 2516441

Go get you some.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
For the pending mod maintenance update I'm adding the "Aunt" gender subset to both the ChoiceGuide and the SanchoGallery. This will include all the required and detail work to choreograph the MiniStat and dialogue box for that gender setting. In case you don't intuitively see where to access the gender-specific scenes in SanchoGallery the teasers below will demonstrate that. Also note that I've added "SanchoNote"s to the Uncle/Aunt choice selections so it's noted in-game which paths have the ChoiceGuide feature set. Of course I'll resolve the bugs I found and fixed within the "Uncle" route and apply them to the "Aunt" route as I progress:
I have not ETA on this maintenance update yet as some sections are extremely fast to port and others are painfully slow. I'll post progress updates in the mod's thread as appropriate. Regards as always.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 2516441

Go get you some.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Added "Aunt" gender subset to the ChoiceGuide and SanchoGallery
  • Polished the MiniStat and SanchoDialogueBox choreographing a bit more in the Uncle gender subset
  • Corrected the placement of the SanchoDescription input in the Save screen
  • Various other minor tweaks
  • Important: Note that Uncle is auto-saved to Quick/1 and Aunt is auto-saved to Quick/2. They will overwrite whatever you have there.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Balu83 and Twistty

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have to say, after starting the game again, I still think Dakota is a unlikeable LI.
Agreed. I reckon she's the character insertion for potential "drama" and to ground the reasoning why Alex is promiscuously curious and willing to shed the shell she's been raised in to any degree (the influencer).

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes