4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Do we get so the mc's body (like in third person ) or is it more like a pov game (first person )
Originaly I was planning on only first person. but as things progressed I had issues doing certain things in first person, so as of day 5 third person is kind of a thing now. still limiting it now
One week later: your definition of "around the corner"? :p
Well I'll just say when it comes to the games I enjoy to play on here, we are lucky to get 2 updates a year... I've been aiming for 3 or 4, but won't push things or let things go for the sake of releasing an update sooner, I am ocd and that will never go away.

Also, One of the segments for day 5 was planned to have 1 "arc" shared between all male characters, Their was some issues with that as it was put together, some things just didn't work between the different ages/relationships. so, we now have 1 per male character, so this arc has 3 different scenarios now.. so a bit more work on my end.

second also. A bit of a quality update taking place in day 5

D5NJackie010.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Originaly I was planning on only first person. but as things progressed I had issues doing certain things in first person, so as of day 5 third person is kind of a thing now. still limiting it now

Well I'll just say when it comes to the games I enjoy to play on here, we are lucky to get 2 updates a year... I've been aiming for 3 or 4, but won't push things or let things go for the sake of releasing an update sooner, I am ocd and that will never go away.

Also, One of the segments for day 5 was planned to have 1 "arc" shared between all male characters, Their was some issues with that as it was put together, some things just didn't work between the different ages/relationships. so, we now have 1 per male character, so this arc has 3 different scenarios now.. so a bit more work on my end.

View attachment 2718523
Does that mean in the future It's going to be mostly third person
Or you don't know yet?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

View attachment 2718523
What about Female Protagonist?

Reactions: Desastrousman

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
What about Female Protagonist?
This arc doesn't effect female protagonist yet.. Female and male routes/arc are different for day 5 and will continue to be different for now on.. Same outcome overall, but different paths too it, Female route is no longer being written by me.

And male LI won't be an asshole.. at least the first one won't be, I may add an asshole to the female route later.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This arc doesn't effect female protagonist yet.. Female and male routes/arc are different for day 5 and will continue to be different for now on.. Same outcome overall, but different paths too it, Female route is no longer being written by me.

And male LI won't be an asshole.. at least the first one won't be, I may add an asshole to the female route later.
Can I have option to kick him into balls if he dare do some dirty advance gropping oand somthing like that by kick him int the nuts or slap him? I would love to see female protagonist act acorgerly by asshole sexual harrassement.

on female protagonist what kidnd of poin of viewwould be Third person or first person?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Can I have option to kick him into balls if he dare do some dirty advance gropping oand somthing like that by kick him int the nuts or slap him? I would love to see female protagonist act acorgerly by asshole sexual harrassement.

on female protagonist what kidnd of poin of viewwould be Third person or first person?
yeah, I like adding humor so I thinking kicking some dude in the balls qualifies.

and just like male route. The game will remain mostly first person, switching to third when the scene requires it.

Reactions: Joshy92

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
yeah, I like adding humor so I thinking kicking some dude in the balls qualifies.

and just like male route. The game will remain mostly first person, switching to third when the scene requires it.
Do yourself a favour and ignore them, all they do is go from thread to thread and try push their kinks into other peoples games. :WeSmart:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
male li for female MC? :cautious:
i guess i can scratch this great game from my list.
what a disappointment, really.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
male li for female MC? :cautious:
i guess i can scratch this great game from my list.
what a disappointment, really.
Yeah. Male LI on female route is option. as I've stated pages back. Female route will have the choice of either Jack or Jackie for the other sibling.
Because I am aware of the different play styles. Their is more men playing the female route for the lesbian aspect then their is woman playing female route for the bisexual aspect.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Yeah. Male LI on female route is option. as I've stated pages back. Female route will have the choice of either Jack or Jackie for the other sibling.
Because I am aware of the different play styles. Their is more men playing the female route for the lesbian aspect then their is woman playing female route for the bisexual aspect.
ahhh okay. i didnt read older pages.
i thought its take the male or get less content.
female cousin MC is my fav btw. cant wait for the next update.:giggle:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
ahhh okay. i didnt read older pages.
i thought its take the male or get less content.
female cousin MC is my fav btw. cant wait for the next update.:giggle:
As the story has continued and I got my feedback from players, female route has been adjusted, I brought in another writer just for the female route and female route is getting its set of arcs different from the males give male and female routes different stories. same ending, different paths. and the new writer is lesbian so should help with alot my my own male tendencies from ending up in the female route, and to keep the female route from being a carbon copy of the male route with a vagina instead of a penis ;)

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So, is that accurate about releasing in July then?

I'm guessing you got the patching issues figured out as well.

And hopefully Sancho1969's mod will work here to ;)
Yes, It is being released in july, 24th at the latest, aiming for sooner. valve is doing final reviews right now.
Yes, A lot got figured out and changed, Parts of the game have been recoded.
and honestly, with talking with valve, I technically don't need to patch to add certain things, apparently full incest is allowed, surprised me.
in talks with valve, they basicly stated, only 2 things they won't allow, sexual content involving minors (Duh), and bestiality.. other then that. they really don't have an issue, at least for now, we know how things go, things change on a yearly basis, and because of that, I won't ever make the "Taboo'er" patch, part of the game, because it may be okay now, it may not always be.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, It is being released in july, 24th at the latest, aiming for sooner. valve is doing final reviews right now.
Yes, A lot got figured out and changed, Parts of the game have been recoded.
and honestly, with talking with valve, I technically don't need to patch to add certain things, apparently full incest is allowed, surprised me.
in talks with valve, they basicly stated, only 2 things they won't allow, sexual content involving minors (Duh), and bestiality.. other then that. they really don't have an issue, at least for now, we know how things go, things change on a yearly basis, and because of that, I won't ever make the "Taboo'er" patch, part of the game, because it may be okay now, it may not always be.
Yeah, Steam and not allowing incest is widely exaggerated...it's mostly known they don't care, and bestiality, eh, guess werewolves, bears, etc, and the like don't count :ROFLMAO:

I know usually stuff set in school's that look very much high schoolish usually get the kibosh, Summer with Mia 2, cough Returning to Mia 2 has to have a name change, and the school stuff changed to be accepted.

That's good to know that it's going to be pretty much un-altered.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Yeah, Steam and not allowing incest is widely exaggerated...it's mostly known they don't care, and bestiality, eh, guess werewolves, bears, etc, and the like don't count :ROFLMAO:

I know usually stuff set in school's that look very much high schoolish usually get the kibosh, Summer with Mia 2, cough Returning to Mia 2 has to have a name change, and the school stuff changed to be accepted.

That's good to know that it's going to be pretty much un-altered.
Yeah, and things changing is part of the reason I opened up a line of discussion like this with valve. because some things have changed. It's harder to get rejected and just rename, fix the issue, and resubmit now. on adult content if their is anything they don't allow, the chances of it being just "hey fix this" has been replaced with getting black listed, and that has resulted in the not being able to resubmit that game, regardless of what you do, to also being black listed as a dev and not being able to do anything on steam.
So I wanted to know what the chances of that happening where before I let them play the game.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes