4.50 star(s) 57 Votes
Nov 23, 2023
FFS that means the game has copyrighted music and Mediafire was able to detect it, and issued a DMCA take down. Will repack it as 7z and reupload, they can't scan 7z :ROFLMAO:
Pc/Mac are back up.

Weird that the version in the OP wasn't taken down yet.
Yeah fuck copyrights. Just release it as a torrent and let them try to deal with that after everyone gets an encrypted VPN to where ISPs can't snoop either, Piratebay and the like still doesn't give a shit (110k movies/Tv eps and counting in my collection).

Reactions: Bob69

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
I expect I'm in the minority on this but I'd rather the dev doesn't do releases as day 6 then day 7 then day 8 etc but would release updates that covered 3-5 days at the time maybe have the next update take us to day 10 then the next to day 14 or something along that line. Less frequent updates but more ground covered in them.

Nov 23, 2023
I expect I'm in the minority on this but I'd rather the dev doesn't do releases as day 6 then day 7 then day 8 etc but would release updates that covered 3-5 days at the time maybe have the next update take us to day 10 then the next to day 14 or something along that line. Less frequent updates but more ground covered in them.
yes, minority, mainly because if it takes more than 3 months readers tend to forget what was happening (it's why some have recaps every new episode/chapter/etc), and most don't want to start over every update. 6 months and they tend to forget the AVN even exists if they don't sub to it (generally 98% don't). Things like that are why people consistently prefer monthly updates in polls if at all possible, even if it only adds 10 minutes of content. I guess if you want bigger updates you're welcome to simply wait 2 years and read 5 smaller updates at once.

Reactions: botc76 and Anteron
Nov 23, 2023
because the twats at Patreon don't allow it.
Don't even get me started on that shit site, but they don't allow stepcest either, they ban both if they feel like it (or not, it seems it depends on what kind of mood they are in when they wake up each day). Just make a damned patch like everyone else. Or, you know, keep one's artistic integrity and stick to the original vision and simply don't use Patreon (I sure as hell never will, but apparently some don't care that 8% of their money funds censorship), they are far from the only payment platform. I prefer Backed.by myself, pays in crypto and you own your own chunk of the platform so free to make whatever you want (including your own rules). Subscribestar is also famous for not giving a shit about content, even when it's illegal in some places.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
3DRComics, bug:

1) These labels can currently never be accessed by the Player:
label D4MU_AlexBRRej:
label D4MU_AlexBath:

2) Also, this is a faulty conditional:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which should be written as such:

Otherwise the Player gets a forced Alex scene even if they rejected her earlier.

I'll sort it for the mod release but you should fix it for the VN imo.

Regards.

Edit: All sorted for the pending mod release (Uncle) gender variant.
Edit2: Added spoiler tags to code to consolidate the post.
3DRComics, here's another bug across all genders/relation paths (all of 'em). This is not the only one but will give you a starting point for searching them on your own:

Example from Day1 that's incorrect:
Should be:
You gotta be careful how you copy/paste your coding within or across script files, especially across genders/relations as there's still dialogue bugs in them (for example a char stating "friend" when it should be "aunt").
3DRComics, as far as I'm aware, non-surgically altered females can't receive BJ's:
9hrs later and I think I have it pre-ported and cleaned up.
This was like hand mopping an aircraft carrier deck, a ton of work.
Here's one example of some cleanup, the MainMenu animation screen:

From this (note how the eye wants to go top-right due to the off balance and messed up text box, also the menu items could be much better aligned to the image's arc on the top-left):
View attachment 3101191

To this (note how the eye now gravitates toward the center...where it should be. Menu items are nudged to make a better arc, and the top-right text block is formatted and a bit darker font so as not to be too distracting.
View attachment 3101194

3DRComics, here's another freebie on me regarding the top-right MainMenu update info text block:
You don't need a viewport bud, you certainly will never need it to be scrollable if you did have one, and most certainly not need a mousewheel to for a scroll that's not needed to begin with. Also, don't use massive amounts of space-bar characters to maneuver text, let the CPU handle the dirty work, that's what it's for.

This is your current code for the text block with notes correlating to what I just wrote above:

Now, here's some suggested code to clean it all up with notes so you understand what's doing what in comparison to the above original code.

Keep pushing boundaries and yourself.
This is the path to consistent improvement imho.

Regards
None of the above have been resolved... and more.

Day 5 is not done, far from it. :mad:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Same bug as last time, missing image file, all Male routes:
Python:
    scene d5magame042 at twok with slowdissolve
    ms "It's been awhile..."
    scene d5magame044 at twok with slowdissolve
    ms "And... Uhm..."
    scene d5magame045 at twok with slowdissolve
    ms "You're kind of hot."
    scene d5magamea01 at twok with slowdissolve  #!SM this file set doesn't exist
    pause 2
    scene d5magame049 at twok with slowdissolve
    ms "AAAhn.."
Like all the above bugs I'll fix it again. I won't do this forever though.
The dev needs to hire a tester... and and editor... and a coder.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Thank goodness it didn't have fucking pineapple on it... :sick:
You have a hidden gem here. Once it gets traction this game will be top5 for sure. But please, please hear me out dev, please don't keep adding variables and features and routes, your game is too complicated already and time between updates is growing and growing, please don't go that route like so many devs, many end up in trouble trying to add and rework things and they end up abandoning the game. Why don't you try to simplify it instead and finish the game in a couple years? For example: adding a variable for different outfits depending on self-image will double your render time, it's a nice feature? well yes but it's simply not worth its development cost, maybe in a couple scenes is ok but 2x render time is a crazy price for something many many players will not even notice, please don't go that route, you know game features and improvements are limitless and if you don't put a limit to them you end up being Star Citizen.

Since the development time between updates is growing please consider going the other way:maybe getting rid of some routes, we don't need 3 family routes, 2+2 is more than enough, get rid of too much outfit changes, take a look at the branches and stats: you don't really need affection&"likesyou" or arousal&perversion, designing flavor scenes for 9/10 different stats will be hell when the game advances and the combinations can get very crazy. Yes these things are nice but too much reactivity is too much work (you'll see that for yourself sooner or later). Also, if you overcomplicate things with too many stats players will need a mandatory walkthrough, please don't do that. There are many things you can do to shave some development time, you'll know better than me.

AI is coming man, once AI pics & video are perfected (and that will happen very very soon) someone is going to make a software tool and people will start cranking art for games, VNs and even movies with video&pics that Daz can only dream of. I say 3-5 years tops for this to happen, maybe sooner. So, if you want to make a blast selling the game at Steam my advice is: chop some features and try to finish the game in a couple years before AI renders Daz obsolete like hell. We will love you and you will sell hundreds of thousands of copies. This game is soooo great man, good luck and keep the great work.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I want what you're smokin'. :ROFLMAO:
He won't even fix the bugs, or the grammar, or the coding (or somehow hasn't played his own game and not noticed them all)... he ain't gonna stop the path he's on bud.

Reactions: anon513 and Grelk

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
yes, minority, mainly because if it takes more than 3 months readers tend to forget what was happening (it's why some have recaps every new episode/chapter/etc), and most don't want to start over every update. 6 months and they tend to forget the AVN even exists if they don't sub to it (generally 98% don't). Things like that are why people consistently prefer monthly updates in polls if at all possible, even if it only adds 10 minutes of content. I guess if you want bigger updates you're welcome to simply wait 2 years and read 5 smaller updates at once.
If the rate of completion for day 6 is what it was for day 5 you are absolutely right, but if the Dev was able to complete a day a month then bigger updates every couple/few months might make more sense.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's little to no chance of monthly updates. This is at it's core (due to the scripting files) 2 VNs with 6 dialogue sets, not 1 VN with 1 dialogue set. The numbers don't equate to a standard VN because of this. Expectations (even if there were no bugs or severe grammaticals) simply must be for longer time frames. This is his choice though, so it is what it is, I have not been able to convince him to do otherwise.

A smart play would to simply use conditional switches for 2 image sets and text replacement code for the 6 variants. Then it would be one fat VN with one fat dialogue set... and manageable. But again, it is what it is.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

You've got to be kidding me...

This is the unmodded VN's Main Menu, fresh install on a wiped PC:
1702603736717.png

Now, push the "About" button and ask yourself if 3DRComics played or otherwise tested this release. Go ahead, try it.

This might be the last time I fix all the broken shit and mod this VN. It's so labor intensive to fix all these things every single time before I even start actually modding anything. If it was a collaboration then it would have all been tight BEFORE it was released to supporters and/or public, not after the fact.

I don't know folks. It's beyond frustrating but I'm trying to get you a functional version of the VN... it's just not my job tbh.

I'll grab another whiskey, take a smoke break, and come back clear minded and get to sorting this mess out yet again.

Regards.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You have a hidden game here. Once it gets traction this game will be top5 for sure. But please, please hear me out dev, please don't keep adding variables and features and routes, your game is too complicated already and time between updates is growing and growing, please don't go that route like so many devs, many end up in trouble trying to add and rework things and they end up abandoning the game. Why don't you try to simplify it instead and finish the game in a couple years? For example: adding a variable for different outfits depending on self-image will double your render time, it's a nice feature? well yes but it's simply not worth its development cost, maybe in a couple scenes is ok but 2x render time is a crazy price for something many many players will not even notice, please don't go that route, you know game features and improvements are limitless and if you don't put a limit to them you end up being Star Citizen.

Since the development time between updates is growing please consider going the other way:maybe getting rid of some routes, we don't need 3 family routes, 2+2 is more than enough, get rid of too much outfit changes, take a look at the branches and stats: you don't really need affection&"likesyou" or arousal&perversion, designing flavor scenes for 9/10 different stats will be hell when the game advances and the combinations can get very crazy. Yes these things are nice but too much reactivity is too much work (you'll see that for yourself sooner or later). Also, if you overcomplicate things with too many stats players will need a mandatory walkthrough, please don't do that. There are many things you can do to shave some development time, you'll know better than me.

AI is coming man, once AI pics & video are perfected (and that will happen very very soon) someone is going to make a software tool and people will start cranking art for games, VNs and even movies with video&pics that Daz can only dream of. I say 3-5 years tops for this to happen, maybe sooner. So, if you want to make a blast selling the game at Steam my advice is: chop some features and try to finish the game in a couple years before AI renders Daz obsolete like hell. We will love you and you will sell hundreds of thousands of copies. This game is soooo great man, good luck and keep the great work.
kyrlian

I'm not the dev of this game.

I'm sure the dev of this game will appreciate your passionate unsolicited advice on how they should change their game to suit you... :ROFLMAO:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Dunno why there's so many protags. 3 protags = 3x dev time. Should just focus on uncle until completed then go back for aunt or cousin or whatever the others are. If you picked Uncle MC and don't care about female version then this update adds nothing.
First of all i completely agree but youre the only one i have seen complaining about it. People love to wait for months for a content not even 1 hour long playtime and still think multi protag is better and imo this game doesnt make any sense with female protagonist it shouldve been a male corrupting or a love story. I love lesbian content but not for this game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thirty Days [v0.05.00] [3DRComics] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,29 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,28 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

--------------------------------------------------------

Thirty Days [v0.05.00] [3DRComics] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.048.00 -> v0.05.00 [146 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Yo Bob, note (in case it's a bug with uagc) the folder in the zip spelled "compressed" wrong in the folder naming. Just an FYI. No harm, no foul but wanted you to know just in case.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes