4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1712238445229.jpeg
Progress report ;)

So. First, Patreon finally added browser support to the chat, so I will have it up pretty much anytime i am at the computer working, so check the community tab if you want to say hey or have any question.

Second.
I will have the expanded day 6 content out soon, finishing all that up while working on day 7. and even doing some work on finishing up some stories for nexus, hoping to have some sort of update to that in the next few months, even if its only for subscribers so you guys can have some extra content and finally see the direction I am trying to take nexus.

Also got a message this morning that gave me the complete error log to what some people are seeing on steam, so a fix for that will be out asap.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I shouldn't have saved during chapter six if the dev is adding more content to that day.
I think I'll have to do another playthrough before the new stuff comes out.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yes, you can fuck one of your daughters, or rape her.
Really? Didn't know that. Typically I play the female route. So maybe I didn't see it?

With the rape event, are you talking about the time Alex is sleepwalking? Otherwise I don't remember anything like that with Alex or Kayla.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Really? Didn't know that. Typically I play the female route. So maybe I didn't see it?

With the rape event, are you talking about the time Alex is sleepwalking? Otherwise I don't remember anything like that with Alex or Kayla.
Actually my bad, I was mixing this up with another game, thats lack of coke for you.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does it have harem option as a multi ending becausse i think i whanna go for all the Girls that are on the OP Post Picture

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Just want to drop a quick update, finishing up the final things for the day 6 expansion update, that will be out this coming weekend.

Ill post a larger update in a few days with some patreon exlusive renders, and talk more about day 7 at that time.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Great game so far.
Love every characters.

For the fun of it I made a second playthrough, where I focus only on Alex and Kayla while rejecting everyone else(and being more "pure love").
But I still got "forced" into anal sex with Mei on Day6. Sadly, this completely ruins the idea of a "pure love" playthrough with only Alex and Kayla.
So adding an option in the future to avoid this scene would be cool (for people who wants only Alex and Kayla).

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update 6.10

Expanded Day 6 Content.

700+ new images

2000+ new lines of code.

2 full new scenes as well as extensions to some current scenes.

Choices in day 6 have been implemented, as well as checks for previous day choices.

I wanted to get Scene replay in this update, Didn't make it in as I over slept by about 6 hours today.

I will push a small update later in the week with scene replay as well as other coding fixes/changes.

Please wait for that update before making any mods for this update, as i will be implementing some of the changes/fixes that are being done by Sancho. Mostly just things to make it easier for him to make his mod.
There was a typo in my last update when I mentioned day 7. With being on the 3 month cycle, Day 7 is meant for June 1st trough the 15th, not may.

I apologize for the typo.

Day 6 in whole has been very male route heavy, this update is no different, As day 6 is very Alex heavy, most the changes and additions were around Alex.

Female route does have the 2 new scenes, but they aren't as extensive as they are on the male route.

I am hoping to make up for this in day 7, as day 7 on female route will start with a conversation that the female route hasn't had yet with alex.

Do you need to replay day 6?

If you are going for the harem route? yes, as one of the new choices involves a more in depth conversation with Alex about Ava, and this helps lead in her into that path.

Other then that you may be able to skip the changes here, but it may cause issues later in the game if you don't replay day 6.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes