4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Actually if it was a game with individual endings it would be my choice. But since I only see one ending, I prefer the harem.
Is there only one ending planned? ah well i'll still play and like the game just a little less to be honest, I think no matter what we are in for a fun ride.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there only one ending planned? ah well i'll still play and like the game just a little less to be honest, I think no matter what we are in for a fun ride.
I don't know if you can have different endings, one with each LI, but I'm only interested in the harem ending: I only see one ending, and I don't feel like choosing between all the LIs being able to choose all of them.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Actually if it was a game with individual endings it would be my choice. But since I only see one ending, I prefer the harem.
It is very degrading for a sweet and independent girl like Serenity to be a member of a harem,the Serenity are not sheep.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know if you can have different endings, one with each LI, but I'm only interested in the harem ending: I only see one ending, and I don't feel like choosing between all the LIs being able to choose all of them.
Ah ok i was just confused there for a second.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I also do hope there will be more than one/harem ending.
Or at least harem can consist of just one or two girls :WeSmart: :BootyTime:

Well, fingers crossed for some choices/paths in that regard:HideThePain:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I also do hope there will be more than one/harem ending.
Or at least harem can consist of just one or two girls :WeSmart: :BootyTime:

Well, fingers crossed for some choices/paths in that regard:HideThePain:
Oh yeah, lots of endings are planned, harem is one of them, but you can also choose just one li to end up with, even 2 lis if you wish..
Endings will have alot of variables, like being in a commited relationship with one or a few of them, to just having sex with all of them, to just going back to nicole. You can also play the game and not have sex with anyone but whats the fun in that, lol.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Multiple endings are planned. With a follow up that shows the results of your choices years in the future.

Mar 14, 2019
MC should go shopping with Alex again to get some dress maybe for her 18th birthday. Then would be a nice twist of events is for the homeless guy to make a cameo on the canon story. Homeless guy stalks Alex as she shops for her clothes, then as Alex enters the changing room, MC has the usual choice whether to help Alex pick out her dress or leave her be.
Leaving her would trigger an NTR scene where homeless guy spies on Alex changing or even better, he enters the changing room and tries to molest Alex. Then you get a chance to either save her or continue with the mini NTR route.

This is just a little suggestion of mine but I think it would help improve the quality of the game a lot.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
MC should go shopping with Alex again to get some dress maybe for her 18th birthday. Then would be a nice twist of events is for the homeless guy to make a cameo on the canon story. Homeless guy stalks Alex as she shops for her clothes, then as Alex enters the changing room, MC has the usual choice whether to help Alex pick out her dress or leave her be.
Leaving her would trigger an NTR scene where homeless guy spies on Alex changing or even better, he enters the changing room and tries to molest Alex. Then you get a chance to either save her or continue with the mini NTR route.

This is just a little suggestion of mine but I think it would help improve the quality of the game a lot.
I don't think it's a good idea to include characters from non-canon stories - it may just make more people angry.

In fact, I think it would be better if the scene you describe included a character who is not related to the non-canon stories: instead of that beggar, a different one.

Not that I'm too fond of the idea, but as long as it's avoidable and preferably avoiding characters from non-canon stories, I wouldn't mind. But I'm sure that others will not agree with my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

1679474448747.png Nah, Keep that far away from the main base game...

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
already in the game... but as this only contains 30 days, its nothing more than just impregnating them until the sequal
i'm waiting for the 30 years game already, cause 30 days will be sooooooo small time to all the things i wanna see in your universe haha

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Man i can't be the only one whose favourite character is alex can i? I really like the writing so far i'm interested to see where it goes from here and i'm excited that it's coming to steam eventually.
tbh alex is very cute and precious. definitely my second or third fave. the sister on the other hand is my first fave.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

Hell No.gif

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020

Just.... NO

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes