4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

FriendlyAxe

Jan 19, 2022
Sorry for sounding like a moron, but how do you get through the escape room? I figured out the code w/o much trouble, but now I can walk into the bathroom, see a locked toilet, and get kicked back into the room.

FriendlyAxe

Jan 19, 2022
Sorry for sounding like a moron, but how do you get through the escape room? I figured out the code w/o much trouble, but now I can walk into the bathroom, see a locked toilet, and get kicked back into the room.
Never mind. I accidently clicked somewhere and found another key. I'm also playing an older version (0.03.90). Idk if that makes a diff

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Well now I have to ask...WTF if a "softing"

It looked like a half assed massage. Why would anyone call a half assed massage "softing"? lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

It looked like a half assed massage. Why would anyone call a half assed massage "softing"? lol
I don't know about you, but when I was a kid I remember I would lay across my mums lap and she would just softly rub my back, I think it is more that, as lets face it in games massage is usually sexual.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Curious myself, I looked everywhere for something that defines or depicts it in such a way and nothing. Either he made it up, or it's something community or family specific the dev was exposed to. I'd never heard the term before either.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is this a sequel to something? Kayla talks about some comic with her grandpa in the beginning, and MC/Nicole apparently went through some sort of past breakup they keep talking about as if we should know as much about it as they do.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Is this a sequel to something? Kayla talks about some comic with her grandpa in the beginning, and MC/Nicole apparently went through some sort of past breakup they keep talking about as if we should know as much about it as they do.
There is a comic with Kayla and her grandpa, its called 'A Week with Grandpa'

akimbofresh

Apr 16, 2021
To the dev:
There are far too many instances where you're upsetting the audience with your misuse of homophones. They're upset because their minds are constantly distracted from the otherwise good writing you've created here. I want to say that it's a good idea for you find a volunteer to proofread and correct your script before releases to improve its quality. It may not be what you want to hear, but I think you will find a much improved reception for your work if you do so. Failing that, feel free to refer to how I use the bolded words in this post as a guide.
...oh no please let's not upset some singular, random, non-paying, entitled and ill-mannered basement dweller. Do you wear your whole clown outfit when you make posts like this or just the nose?

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
yo people stop nagging dev about grammar already, I think you already got your point across.
Yes, I see it too, even with the fact that english is not my native language and I barely speak it. If you can see past it, this vn is really well written and stick out in the sea of 'talk about nothing for 5 hours' games which are only good if you hold Ctrl and never let go. Well, maybe not the best, dont want to overhype, but fun enough to keep you engaged.
Timed transitions are a tiny bit overused for my taste though

Last edited:

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
FYI: I heard from dev last on May 7 and he finished his last msg to me (I'm sure he won't mind me posting this bit since it's public info, no secrets in this bit) with this:

So, I've basically been waiting for 6.2 as he stated. Also, I'm fairly certain there will be just two MC variants going forward as simply "Male" and "Female" ( no more friend/cousin/aunt/uncle )... but I think he's still toying around with that idea. I've been pressing this a bit so he doesn't have to write it as six different VNs which is how he's been doing it. My suggestion is to reduce the 6 into 2... much more manageable for him if he simply prefers to write the VN the way he has been doing to date.
Like anything in life. You start with the best of intentions to make something you see as perfect, but it takes a fresh pair of eyes (ie yours in this case) to recognise perfection can lead to over complication!

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Why does it have the IC tag...how is this incenst if its like unckle or whatever on stepdads side? ok once i got in it did not seem to remind me of that thank goodness. Quite a few games skimp on the IC writing but sure like the extra clicks from the kink.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Okay, not sure what's going on but, when I try to open the game it gets to the "if you don't like this close the game" screens, when it gets to the second one, I click to continue and the game just crashes. I've tried redownloading and still happens.

*edit*

Fixed my problem, was trying to use the sancho mod and didn't read the mod version rofl.

Last edited:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Why does it have the IC tag...how is this incenst if its like unckle or whatever on stepdads side? ok once i got in it did not seem to remind me of that thank goodness. Quite a few games skimp on the IC writing but sure like the extra clicks from the kink.
Step dad's brother/sister or niece/nephew would really be stretching the definition of incest. Incest is between blood relatives and the reason it's so bad is because of inbreeding, sex with step-anyone isn't biologically speaking incest. If we wanna put step-parents and siblings under the rubric of incest for legal, social or cultural reasons fine, but don't bring in other more distant step-relatives. Assuming both are consenting adults It's perfectly ok for someone to date their step-dad's sister's son/daughter.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes