4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
Yes, the game actually closes with Sancho's mod installed.
Do you know why: The jgo simply has the rpa unpacked and the mod is rpa. That's why the game closes. Sancho is afraid that his codes will be stolen because of this and uses blocking to prevent the RPA from being unzipped.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I will not lie, the fact that most of the "you're" are written "your" greatly pisses me off :KEK:

View attachment 3680600
Unless it SHOULD be "your" in which case it's nearly always "you're." I mean, how hard is it to mentally remove the contraction and ask yourself if "you are" is correct in the sentence? At this point I kinda feel like it's a game done on purpose. I could throw darts at a board blindfolded and hit the right word more often.

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
It just ruins the experience for native English speakers because the writing is bad..
In these cases you can also learn the Dev's native language and have the experience you would like to have in all games. The Dev can also hire someone who natively speaks the language in which he will distribute the game, but not all Devs can afford to pay a translator when they have little support. Thank goodness we have online translators, although they are not perfect, they at least give us the possibility to communicate.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
I am partway through day2 and confused by the conversation with nicole. I have the appropriate settings off, but she is talking about sleeping around. Whose Val? What happened before? Are there other men? It is very vague... seems like an open relationship was forced but the intro does not give that impression.

Maybe this is an error? Or am I missing something?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I am partway through day2 and confused by the conversation with nicole. I have the appropriate settings off, but she is talking about sleeping around. Whose Val? What happened before? Are there other men? It is very vague... seems like an open relationship was forced but the intro does not give that impression.

Maybe this is an error? Or am I missing something?
Nicole is the girlfriend right? From what I gathered after the mc cheats on her they were able to work things out and this results in them making an arrangement where they can sleep around if the other is informed beforehand. Val I think is her best friend.

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Nicole is the girlfriend right? From what I gathered after the mc cheats on her they were able to work things out and this results in them making an arrangement where they can sleep around if the other is informed beforehand. Val I think is her best friend.
Yes, thanks. Thats helpful. The "beforehand" wasn't stated just that they always tell each other. The past cheating hasn't been mentioned yet.

Reactions: GokutheG

erkper

May 16, 2018
Not to mention "to easy" when it should be "too easy", "wouldn't of minded" for "wouldn't have minded", "its" for "it's" etc, etc.
Yes, they nearly always use the wrong form of "to/too." I don't mind the "would of" so much as that's just basically spoken vernacular and in some ways makes conversation sound more authentic. I wouldn't want to see it in narration, but as a spoken sentence, it's a common enough mistake in native spoken English to be ignorable to me. And as a native speaker of English for more years than I'd care to admit, "its/it's" still boggles me...

Jun 30, 2020
Yes, they nearly always use the wrong form of "to/too." I don't mind the "would of" so much as that's just basically spoken vernacular and in some ways makes conversation sound more authentic. I wouldn't want to see it in narration, but as a spoken sentence, it's a common enough mistake in native spoken English to be ignorable to me. And as a native speaker of English for more years than I'd care to admit, "its/it's" still boggles me...
From my perspective, would've is the spoken vernacular. Would of is just an atrocity of writing. The fact that it's an error that infects most native speakers in the United States doesn't make it any less atrocious.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Is there over the knee spanking scene(s) in the game? If not, I hope there is one or more in the game. Plus, if there will be, it wouldn't matter if you are a male or female right?

bobsmith104

Mar 4, 2021
Its/it's is easy. It's is the contraction for 'it is' or 'it has' and its for everything else.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
To the dev:
There are far too many instances where you're upsetting the audience with your misuse of homophones. They're upset because their minds are constantly distracted from the otherwise good writing you've created here. I want to say that it's a good idea for you find a volunteer to proofread and correct your script before releases to improve its quality. It may not be what you want to hear, but I think you will find a much improved reception for your work if you do so. Failing that, feel free to refer to how I use the bolded words in this post as a guide.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes