4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
I like the pacing with the two redheads but i can't with the rest of the LIs, they come off too strong, especially that psycho Ava.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Is the female MC path an actual legit effort in this game, or is it basically just for lesbian lovers and one that (i would assume) mostly reuses the male MC path dialog?

I like female MC games but if my suspicion on the above is correct I'd rather not waste my time and just play the male MC path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1716677799973.png
This is the game, regardless of your orientation:
you spend a month with 2 very cute 18 year old fraternal twins, Alex and Kayla.
These 2 have been sheltered and only attended private schools their entire life.
Over the month you will get to experience the ups and downs as you help them learn things about the world and help them become the woman they are destined to become.
Through the month you will meet many other people that you can pursue, romance, or corrupt along with Alex and Kayla.
Is the female MC path an actual legit effort in this game, or is it basically just for lesbian lovers and one that (i would assume) mostly reuses the male MC path dialog?
This is the dev pledge for this game:
Yes lesbian option is a must for me on this, It's one thing I don't see enough of, let alone being able to choose male or female as the protagonist.

Players impressions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

I like female MC games but if my suspicion on the above is correct I'd rather not waste my time and just play the male MC path.
The 2 paths have some differences. The women paths are a more slow burn type of experience while from what I've gathered the guy paths are more fuck fest oriented.(someone let me know if im wrong about the guy path.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlowGoesSlow

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
The 2 paths have some differences. The women paths are a more slow burn type of experience while from what I've gathered the guy paths are more fuck fest oriented.(someone let me know if im wrong about the guy path.)
The people who you bang so far on the guy path are Nicole, Ava, and Mei iirc.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Please, never use past tense in VNs to narrate things that are currently happening. It immediately breaks my immersion. Past tense narration works for kinetic mediums, not interactive ones.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
was there anything in this update? My saves from march just let me skip straight to the end for the female mc route.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
was there anything in this update? My saves from march just let me skip straight to the end for the female mc route,
Same for me with the male route. I'm really wondering where the 700 new images are that were mentioned in the changelog.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes