4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
If you're playing the female route then chapter 6 isn't the best for us, it's more focused on the male route.

I don't know if the guys have more choices, haven't played that side.
Idk about the more content, but they definitely be re-using some images and forgot to change some of the dialogue to the female route. It's pretty damn immersion breaking when I suddenly have a dick waking up.

Impetu

Feb 12, 2024
Great game but Am I the only one getting an error after comming from the coffe with kayla and mei, it does not give me the option to ignore it just to quit and not even downloading it from another server works not even with the mod either :/

Apr 2, 2021
Is the relationship with Alex forced? I mean, I like her a lot, but I was trying to make a playthrough with Kayla only and it seems no matter my choices the MC always ends up doing stuff with Alex...

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
man how I miss content on the female route, I need more, I'm suffering lol
"Day 6 in whole has been very male route heavy, this update is no different, As day 6 is very Alex heavy, most the changes and additions were around Alex.

Female route does have the 2 new scenes, but they aren't as extensive as they are on the male route.
I am hoping to make up for this in day 7, as day 7 on female route will start with a conversation that the female route hasn't had yet with alex"

Just wait until there's plenty of content for the Female route. They seem to focus heavily on the male MC while the Female MC gets left behind to wait. I haven't touched the game since August 15 2023 (have it on Steam) and haven't really missed it.

Too busy playing other things without the need for waiting. If you're suffering, it's because you want to. Also, in June you'll get more Female content.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Is that sex scene with Kayla's friend forced? or did I make the wrong choices?
Is the relationship with Alex forced? I mean, I like her a lot, but I was trying to make a playthrough with Kayla only and it seems no matter my choices the MC always ends up doing stuff with Alex...

Did you guys try different choices to see if that's really what the case is? If it's forced, it = for the story. Maybe the Dev can give an answer or someone who played this a ton and knows what choices give what.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did you guys try different choices to see if that's really what the case is? If it's forced, it = for the story. Maybe the Dev can give an answer or someone who played this a ton and knows what choices give what.
I haven't retried yet no. I might do it in the future. Honestly I play the game for Alex so I really don't want to be forced to bang other chicks that always leaves a sour taste in my mouth no matter which game I'm playing.

Reactions: Majindevil

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Do the characters move their eyebrows yet? :(
I know this can be a small thing for some but the ammount of "emotion" you lose on expressions just takes me out of the experience everytime.

Apr 2, 2021
I did this time, I wanted to try not to get with Alex and I choose the answers to not indulge her, I refused to kiss her when I could etc. That's why I'm asking.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I did this time, I wanted to try not to get with Alex and I choose the answers to not indulge her, I refused to kiss her when I could etc. That's why I'm asking.
Hmm, okay. Since I didn't know what you tried and didn't, had to ask.

Sounds like it's forced, especially if you did everything possible to avoid her. Seems like she's a big part of the story if you can't avoid her.

Maybe in a future update you'd be able to? only the Dev knows.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there any walktrough
Yes, the multi-mod, but it won't be updated until the next update.

Everytime I see that changelog includes how many "new lines of code" was added, it just makes me think there's no actual update that's worth downloading and playing, because why the fuck would anyone include the most useless information into the changelog.
Well, that is lines of dialogue, and pretty much everything, adding animations, images, and so on, there is currently 6 "characters" to write for :ROFLMAO:

But, with day 7 it might go to 2 and change a ton of the game and make updates much, much faster.

Kycok

Feb 18, 2019
Yes, the multi-mod, but it won't be updated until the next update.

Well, that is lines of dialogue, and pretty much everything, adding animations, images, and so on, there is currently 6 "characters" to write for :ROFLMAO:

But, with day 7 it might go to 2 and change a ton of the game and make updates much, much faster.
yeah, but "lines of code" doesn't give any info, there can be 100x times more new content with 100x less new lines of code. It's just so weird to see it being included in changelogs.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah, but "lines of code" doesn't give any info, there can be 100x times more new content with 100x less new lines of code. It's just so weird to see it being included in changelogs.
They've always included it, it's just a number that includes everything. Some will use lines of dialogue instead of lines of code.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
For those who asked about the Steam version, according to their page the price covers until the end of day 10. Assuming the game is finished in the next decade, that would be a third of the game :whistle::coffee:.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
For those who asked about the Steam version, according to their page the price covers until the end of day 10. Assuming the game is finished in the next decade, that would be a third of the game :whistle::coffee:.

On Steam

"What is the current state of the Early Access version?

“Currently contains days 0 through 4, Chapter 1 will continue days 0 through 5, and Chapter 2 will be days 6 through 10.
Chapter 2 will be a free DLC.”

Seeing as we are already in Day 6, and Day 7 will be released in June, could be finished by the end of the year or Q1 of next year.

Good to know you are thinking positive about the game's future. If you want to crack jokes about it, why are you here?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes