4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah thanks I ended up getting it there 2 days ago. I hope day 7 gets released soon.
Nothing since the end of April, but I am pretty sure Steam/Patreon updates happen at the same time so there should be no delay there.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah thanks I ended up getting it there 2 days ago. I hope day 7 gets released soon.
Nothing since the end of April, but I am pretty sure Steam/Patreon updates happen at the same time so there should be no delay there.

Changelog: Expanded Day 6 Content.
700+ new images
2000+ new lines of code.
2 full new scenes as well as extensions to some current scenes.
Choices in day 6 have been implemented, as well as checks for previous day choices.

YOU NEED TO REPLAY DAY 6 IF YOU ARE GOING FOR THE HAREM ROUTE!

Update Post Content:

I wanted to get Scene replay in this update, Didn't make it in as I over slept by about 6 hours today.

I will push a small update later in the week with scene replay as well as other coding fixes/changes.
Please wait for that update before making any mods for this update, as i will be implementing some of the changes/fixes that are being done by Sancho. Mostly just things to make it easier for him to make his mod.

There was a typo in my last update when I mentioned day 7. With being on the 3 month cycle, Day 7 is meant for June 1st trough the 15th, not may.
I apologize for the typo.

Day 6 in whole has been very male route heavy, this update is no different, As day 6 is very Alex heavy, most the changes and additions were around Alex.
Female route does have the 2 new scenes, but they aren't as extensive as they are on the male route.
I am hoping to make up for this in day 7, as day 7 on female route will start with a conversation that the female route hasn't had yet with alex.

Do you need to replay day 6?
If you are going for the harem route? yes, as one of the new choices involves a more in depth conversation with Alex about Ava, and this helps lead in her into that path.
Other then that you may be able to skip the changes here, but it may cause issues later in the game if you don't replay day 6.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Changelog: Expanded Day 6 Content.
700+ new images
2000+ new lines of code.
2 full new scenes as well as extensions to some current scenes.
Choices in day 6 have been implemented, as well as checks for previous day choices.

YOU NEED TO REPLAY DAY 6 IF YOU ARE GOING FOR THE HAREM ROUTE!

Update Post Content:

I wanted to get Scene replay in this update, Didn't make it in as I over slept by about 6 hours today.

I will push a small update later in the week with scene replay as well as other coding fixes/changes.
Please wait for that update before making any mods for this update, as i will be implementing some of the changes/fixes that are being done by Sancho. Mostly just things to make it easier for him to make his mod.

There was a typo in my last update when I mentioned day 7. With being on the 3 month cycle, Day 7 is meant for June 1st trough the 15th, not may.
I apologize for the typo.

Day 6 in whole has been very male route heavy, this update is no different, As day 6 is very Alex heavy, most the changes and additions were around Alex.
Female route does have the 2 new scenes, but they aren't as extensive as they are on the male route.
I am hoping to make up for this in day 7, as day 7 on female route will start with a conversation that the female route hasn't had yet with alex.

If you are going for the harem route? yes, as one of the new choices involves a more in depth conversation with Alex about Ava, and this helps lead in her into that path.
Other then that you may be able to skip the changes here, but it may cause issues later in the game if you don't replay day 6.
It's the same update and post I made here. There hasn't been any dev update/comments since then (end of April) about the fixes, and about day 7.

Reactions: Bob69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the game ends at the exact same spot as last time, sex scene with alexis in farm. what exactly is new???
Depends on the route you are on...

Day 6 in whole has been very male route heavy, this update is no different, as day 6 is very Alex heavy, most the changes and additions were around Alex.

I am hoping to make up for this in day 7, as day 7 on female route will start with a conversation that the female route hasn't had yet with Alex.

If you are going for the harem route? Yes, as one of the new choices involves a more in-depth conversation with Alex about Ava, and this helps lead her to that path.

Other than that, you may be able to skip the changes here, but it may cause issues later in the game if you don't replay day 6.
Pretty sure it doesn't have all the fixes as well that were said to be coming, especially for the mod support.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
This game seems to be transforming into a VN maybe it's different on the twig and berries route, but on the vagitarian route there were no choices on day 6 and the stats-points system seems to have been entirely discarded.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Can't replay day 6 because I don't keep saves for every day because devs should only move forward not go back and redo already completed work. :rolleyes:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can't replay day 6 because I don't keep saves for every day because devs should only move forward not go back and redo already completed work. :rolleyes:
Well, it is still day 6. They added the rest of routes, so they didn't go back except to fix some things, if you are not on the harem route, then well guess there is nothing here for you....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's the same update and post I made here. There hasn't been any dev update/comments since then (end of April) about the fixes, and about day 7.
Didn't see that tbh. Just copied out what I read in the report, that "Day 7 is meant for June 1st trough the 15th"
FYI: I heard from dev last on May 7 and he finished his last msg to me (I'm sure he won't mind me posting this bit since it's public info, no secrets in this bit) with this:
3DRComics said:
I have version 6.2 coming out this week, 6.1 released last week with some additional scenes and choices and things for day 6. 6.2 will add in scene replay/gallery as well as some of the fixes you have made, and anything else you might suggest to make it easier for you to make the mod.
Day 7 is looking like 2nd week of june.
So, I've basically been waiting for 6.2 as he stated. Also, I'm fairly certain there will be just two MC variants going forward as simply "Male" and "Female" ( no more friend/cousin/aunt/uncle )... but I think he's still toying around with that idea. I've been pressing this a bit so he doesn't have to write it as six different VNs which is how he's been doing it. My suggestion is to reduce the 6 into 2... much more manageable for him if he simply prefers to write the VN the way he has been doing to date.

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
This game seems to be transforming into a VN maybe it's different on the twig and berries route, but on the vagitarian route there were no choices on day 6 and the stats-points system seems to have been entirely discarded.
what did you expect ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait... what?

Considering the VN ends while still on Day 6 are you saying you've never ever made a single save... ever? 'Cause if you did it's likely sometime before Day 6 (~83.3% chance). This isn't a 'Summer's Gone' scenario where folks have had to restart the VN every single update bud. He's only asking folks to replay the current day and only if you seek the "harem" route. The only pre-Day 6 changes coming before we see Day 7 are all the fixes I've been making within SanchoMod from Day 1 (that I'm aware of anyway)... so that's not a problem either. You'll be fine... you probably have an AutoSave that's near the end of Day 5.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
for there to be choices and for the stats-points system to mean something. if it's gonna be a no choice VN and the stats-point system dropped then the developer should maybe mention that.
If you're playing the female route then chapter 6 isn't the best for us, it's more focused on the male route.

I don't know if the guys have more choices, haven't played that side.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
If you're playing the female route then chapter 6 isn't the best for us, it's more focused on the male route.

I don't know if the guys have more choices, haven't played that side.
IDK either, it's been about 3-4 updates with the vagitarian route getting short shrift. Maybe the dev should just drop the fem route altogether since at it's current pace of updates the game won't be finished before the mid 2060's and the dev has certainly shown a preferred route.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes