4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
3DRComics Like your game overall but a couple of things need fixing, that I noticed. There are a bunch of minor errors, not like a lot of games with terrible mtl(machine translated) but enough that it could use a proofreader to go through it. Second comes with the scene where you try to teach Alexis to bowl. Those are the wrong fingers. You don't use the index and middle finger plus the thumb, you use the middle and ring finger plus the thumb. She holds it correct, after you show her the wrong way.
lol yes. i did actually catch this, which is why she holds it right, for what ever reason I was picturing it wrong in my head at first when I was rendering that, then i realized my mistake and rendering her doing it correctly, i was going to rerender those, but that scene was hell, and at an hour per image, i was hoping no one would notice my fuck up ;)

although i could probably re do it now pretty fast, when i first rendered those I was on 2 3070's and a 3060, now im on 4 4090's.

Reactions: bufa

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I've never bowled 300 so you got that on me. I play a pure power game so always end up with at least one 7-10 split. That average was the one time I got roped into a league so i took it serious, my normal is admittedly a bit lower I just don't track it and play much less frequently these days. I feel I play bit better buzzed too but by halfway through the 2nd pitcher of beer my game is suffering.
Yeah, I have not been bowling since early 2020 right before the quarantine. Sadly my local lanes(I live in a town of about 18K) fell victim to covid and went out of business.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I really like the characters and the story is interesting so far but there seems too be a good amount of grammar issues.

The game also has some trouble realizing that I'm playing as the girl cousin and refers to her as he at points. This also seems to cause consistency problems when interacting with Ava. For example when you first meet the mc asks if shes having girlfriend problems, this leads to her coming to the house saying that she caught her boyfriend cheating asking for a ride to pickup her car since he still had the keys and then in day 4 I believe she talks to Alex about how hard she's taking the breakup with her girlfriend is going.

By reading some of these posts it seems that the dev is trying to make the guy/gal versions of the story distinct which is a nice touch. I hope they are able to maintain consistency to avoid confusing situations like with Ava tho it did lead to a surreal situation with Dakota trying to flirt at the restaurant.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Something has gone wrong with my game, escape, mouse clicks, and space bar do not work any more.

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
generally don't know what happened, but please at lease revert the UI to what it was before. this is so much worst. I'm just talking the UI right now, but having to quit back to menu to get preferences is bad.
Click the phone, bro! It has all the buttons.
I agree with naibsel to a point. I get that you can get to the normal 'right click' menu options through the phone, but I find that any renpy game that messes with the standard 'right click' menu options just makes accessing things a pain in the arse for no good reason. This one goes the extra annoying step of giving you the Save screen on right click, but no access to the Load screen from there. It's phone interface or nothing.

It's not laziness to keep the right click menu fairy standard, it's convenience, familiarity and accessibility.

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Please change ALL "would of" and "should of" to either "would have " and "should have" or "would've" and "should've". "of" is plain wrong in this context.
Generally I'd agree, but people correcting grammar like this tend to forget that real people don't always speak good proper grammar like when speaking words and stuff. And there's a ton of native English speakers who mess up things like would of/would have/would've etc.

Correct the grammar if it makes sense to, but also leave it incorrect if that makes sense for the speaker.

• Angry
Reactions: m0us3r

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Generally I'd agree, but people correcting grammar like this tend to forget that real people don't always speak good proper grammar like when speaking words and stuff. And there's a ton of native English speakers who mess up things like would of/would have/would've etc.

Correct the grammar if it makes sense to, but also leave it incorrect if that makes sense for the speaker.
People who would pronounce have as [əv] in fast speech can still write it have, and perhaps they should if there are still grammatical norms in English. Personally, being a foreigner, I find that this of is not immediately understandable. It makes me stop and reflect (in good French): « Ah ouais ! y en a des qui écrivent comme qu'y causent. »

Last edited:
Reactions: m0us3r

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I agree with naibsel to a point. I get that you can get to the normal 'right click' menu options through the phone, but I find that any renpy game that messes with the standard 'right click' menu options just makes accessing things a pain in the arse for no good reason. This one goes the extra annoying step of giving you the Save screen on right click, but no access to the Load screen from there. It's phone interface or nothing.

It's not laziness to keep the right click menu fairy standard, it's convenience, familiarity and accessibility.
^ this.

I like to check which choices grant which points so I save and load a lot. And every time I tried to load, I obviously clicked right like, just to go back and use the phone.

It is never good when a game decides to use anything else than the standard method when it comes to stuff like this.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was fucking shit house, so she almost gets raped and her response is to have sex, and our response is to rape her, let's not kid ourselves under pretty much all country's laws she was drunk and possibly still drugged which means she can not consent, so we raped her.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Well, that was fucking shit house, so she almost gets raped and her response is to have sex, and our response is to rape her, let's not kid ourselves under pretty much all country's laws she was drunk and possibly still drugged which means she can not consent, so we raped her.
Wow the guy side of the game seems...yeah. Was it the dad or after the planned club trip?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow the guy side of the game seems...yeah. Was it the dad or after the planned club trip?
No idea, to be honest, I skipped a bunch of it once I saw what was coming.

I mean I play Raptus, but the sole point in that game is you are a rapist piece of shit, but I thought we were supposed to be able to choose to be nice in this game, and then that ending.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I notice on the aunt path if you choose not to jill off the niece while shes sleepwalking on the 2rd night I believe, you wake up on the 3rd day with a dick. If you do jill her off then you wake up in a different pair of panties then you went to sleep in and her sleeping next to you, of course.

Last edited:

satida

Jan 14, 2018
seems there needs to be some fixing in dialog. i played as fem aunt mc but several time i was refered to as he and cousin, there was also a render during the second morning (i think) that showed the male mc instead (when she woke up and looked down there was i dick there). also ava refers to her partner as both he and she several times.
there is also still alot of misspelling throughout the whole game.
i hope these things can be fixed cause i do like the game, and while i can overlook misspelling the other things i mentioned makes the game a bit confusing at times.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
When the phone settings says LI with others and LI interest with others, does that mean other females or other guys? Because I don't mind them being with other females just not with other guys.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes