4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah I'd like to see the end day 5 female route. What we got was a walk in the park, then going to the roof of a hotel. No night out etc.

Curufin

Aug 4, 2018
Decent game, but needs a pass to make sure are the routes end where he thinks they do. For instance on day 4, the variable

alexsexprog gets set to different values on the different male routes. However, only values from the male uncle route get checked.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The game says version 0.4.99 and the first post here says v0.048.00 :WaitWhat:.

I bought the game on Steam and when I open the client I get the news, I copy and paste it for people who ask about the end of the day 5 female's route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: seacat1 and bufa

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
I feel like the game has some sort of identity crisis. It starts emphasizing things like romance and corruption (at least it felt like it), but later down the line it feels like corruption and romance choices have less and less impact on the interactions between the characters. It feels like the branching coalesce too much. I think the reason is the multiple protags options in the beginning. Too much thinking has to be done for each variation. Hard to tell for me. I only played uncle path and it's the only path I'm interested in.
But the bottom line is the more I play the less I feel like this is supposed to be a corruption game. Yeah, I mainly play for the corruption part. We have more than enough games like this that have romance focus. Honestly romance games make me sick at this point :)

Take it with the grain of salt tho. I skip a lot :p

Also please stop adding new characters? :) You will never finish this game if you add too much.
Maybe I'm biased bc I really don't like third wheel characters. I would rather have 100% focus on the girls and ignore the rest. And by adding third wheel character to the scene I feel like I got denied the alone time with the girl. Maybe I'm generalizing too much here. My main problem is Ava. I want her to stop interfering.

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Idk, I found the update weak. I like the three main girls a lot, but there was less progression with them than in the previous update. The scene with the dad was great, though.

I feel that this game should rename to ten, maybe fifteen days or drop the less popular route. It will never finish at the rate it's going, and I don't say this angrily, but realistically speaking, dropping an update every 10-12 months or whatever means it'll finish in 20-25 years.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
The game says version 0.4.99 and the first post here says v0.048.00 :WaitWhat:.

I bought the game on Steam and when I open the client I get the news, I copy and paste it for people who ask about the end of the day 5 female's route.

My version is ThirtyDays-0.04.93-pc , current Mega download says ThirtyDays_CH1-0.048.00-pc.zip
Is that the Dec 1 update is?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
According to Dev's patreon Day 5 is finished and out. IDK when it will show up here and it's just finishing the day for the fem MC route. I can't wait for 2073 when both routes and all 30 days are done and out.
Yes, thanks. I think I'll give it a rest and allow everyone to get busy with their doings,

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
According to Dev's patreon Day 5 is finished and out. IDK when it will show up here and it's just finishing the day for the fem MC route. I can't wait for 2073 when both routes and all 30 days are done and out.
You're right, the complete day 5 was published 13 hours ago on Patreon.
I've got the Steam version so I can't leak it here, this week I'm sure someone will post it here so I recommend you wait for that version.

Reactions: Jorund

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thirty Days [v0.05.00] [3DRComics] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,29 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,28 GB]
- - -

--------------------------------------------------------

Thirty Days [v0.05.00] [3DRComics] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.048.00 -> v0.05.00 [146 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
No VN or Kinetic Novel tag, but not Sandbox, Management and/or Dating Sim either.

Is just basically just a VN that doesn't have the tag? Or is it a game with more freedom and a map that just forgot the sandbox tag?

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
No VN or Kinetic Novel tag, but not Sandbox, Management and/or Dating Sim either.

Is just basically just a VN that doesn't have the tag? Or is it a game with more freedom and a map that just forgot the sandbox tag?
Its a choice VN. Pretty standard stuff. No real "gameplay". But its pretty good imo. Though its only at Day 5 of 30. But you basically kiss the first LI in the morning of Day 1 so by the end of the current update you can already have a girl call you Master/Daddy/Whatever if you want to.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

It's 6 VN's sandwiched together... it's a VN at heart. No sandbox (free roam) elements. I wouldn't rely on tags anyway, they are simply to assist and have always been far from definitive. Personally I don't even look at 'em anymore. But you do you. GL.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
Thirty Days [v0.05.00] [3DRComics] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,29 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,28 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

--------------------------------------------------------

Thirty Days [v0.05.00] [3DRComics] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.048.00 -> v0.05.00 [146 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Mediafire link fo PC is weird..
Link go to:
"Yeet"
by GarageBandbRRR may be available for download from Amazon.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mediafire link fo PC is weird..
Link go to:
"Yeet"
by GarageBandbRRR may be available for download from Amazon.
FFS that means the game has copyrighted music and Mediafire was able to detect it, and issued a DMCA take down. Will repack it as 7z and reupload, they can't scan 7z :ROFLMAO:
Pc/Mac are back up.

Weird that the version in the OP wasn't taken down yet.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes