Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 2516315

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirty Days
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Important Note: The ChoiceGuide is currently for the "Uncle" or "Aunt" gender subsets only.​

Updated: 03/16/2024
Game/Creator: Thirty Days / 3DRComics /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.06.00
Game Version: v0.06.00
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Updated: 03/16/2024 02:13 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
( I pushed this mod out late in the evening, I'll upload more previews later )
View attachment 2516347 View attachment 2518448 View attachment 2516349 View attachment 2516350 View attachment 2516351
View attachment 2516352 View attachment 2516353 View attachment 2516354 View attachment 2516355

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 2516325

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.​
Sancho went out of business, no mod update for this one.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
when i try to play the game with this mod, after i click the screen twice like it wants us to, the game just exits and i can't play it.
That's because the mod isn't up to date. The version number doesn't match the version number of the game. At present, there isn't an up to date version of the mod.
wait what??? what happened? they say something somewhere?
No, just that no one has heard from Sancho in a while. Hopefully everything is okay and he and his family are safe. I don't know anything about the situation where he is, but hopefully it's just infrastructure, rather than anything more serious for him and those around him.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Sancho is in the ground mates. If not, then he went to because he sick of all ya'll whining.
If Sancho is really from Texas, you'll need to realize that Texas just got hit by a hurricane last month I think it was. He probably lost service or his rig probably got damaged. I was in Texas a couple of weeks ago and parts of Houston and areas around them was still without power and some of the houses and buildings were messed up some. Just give him time to recover. If not, then it can be a lot of things. Also, people are getting sick with the COVID right not.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
That's because the mod isn't up to date. The version number doesn't match the version number of the game. At present, there isn't an up to date version of the mod.
I just want a mod that shows the consequences. I want to play as perverted as I like but not to corrupt them. I HATE forcing things on people. I don't like corrupting people either but I do like to flirt with them.

Reactions: kameohawk

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote