Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TD_SM_Cover1.jpg

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirty Days
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Important Note: The ChoiceGuide is currently for the "Uncle" or "Aunt" gender subsets only.​

Updated: 03/16/2024
Game/Creator: Thirty Days / 3DRComics /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.06.00
Game Version: v0.06.00
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Updated: 03/16/2024 02:13 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
( I pushed this mod out late in the evening, I'll upload more previews later )
Thirty SM B02a.jpg Thirty SM B02b.jpg Thirty SM B02c.jpg Thirty SM B02d.jpg Thirty SM B02e.jpg
Thirty SM B03a.jpg Thirty SM B03b.jpg Thirty SM B03c.jpg Thirty SM B03d.jpg

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
OTR D01a.jpg

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.​

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reserved for pending FAQ

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater. New bonus feature - alt character renaming, deep-rooted (pending).
  7. SanchoHotKeys (in-game only). New Feature! Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots)
  8. QM HoverMode (found in the Options screen). Additional QuickMenu customization that can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  9. HotKey "S" Toggle (found in SanchoCheats) (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such).
  10. SanchoMod Volume Control (found in Preferences). Controls most of the sounds introduced by the mod separately from the VN's mixer.
  11. SanchoAutoSave (found on Save/Load Page 69). Episode/Chapter specific auto saves in one location, easily accessible by the Page menu.
  12. CriticalPath Popup Screen (in-game only). During critical points in conditionals behind the scenes (in the dev's code) provides you a popup that allows you to change important story scenarios on a case-by-case basis. Only populates if the ChoiceGuide is enabled.
I'll address each and other VN specific features in detail in this post (which is currently being drafted). I'll update this post periodically with those details and deep-dive into explanations as necessary.

Until then please enjoy and please consider leaving a review, a vote, or both. I'll never ask you for your "donation", I only ask for your appreciation if you enjoy my work. Best regards to you and yours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Known Issues (issues known but not yet resolved):
  • I fucked up and didn't check the placement of the SaveDescription box, it's not symmetrical to say the least. I'll sort that later... still building this thread at the moment and uploading preview images. Resolved 04/03/23.
Resolved Issues (issues fixed and currently pending next mod update pushed to upload):
  • Currently N/A
Added Features (newest features added in the last maintenance updates):
  • Added "Aunt" gender subset to ChoiceGuide and SanchoGallery.
Pending Features (features coded in and currently pending next mod update being push to upload):
  • Currently N/A

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod QM HoverMode detail:

One of the new features (I know, it's minor but it's been requested more than a few times) is a QM hover mode. This one is coded pretty slick, since the QM is toggled in one of three ways: via the MiniMenu, SanchoOptions, or HotKey "q". Each one effects the QM differently so it was a bit tricky to code intuitively and correctly.
  • Via the MiniMenu only toggles the QM On/Off regardless of any current setting (regardless of On/Off/Hover).
  • Via SanchoOptions and you get everything in one place to tweak the QM (teaser below).
  • Via HotKey "q" cycles through the QM stages (On/Off/Hover).
  • All three above populate an associated SanchoNotifications (the upper-left notification flag) to let you know what mode QM is in.
I made it so if the player has the HoverMode enabled that the QM is shown with SanchoOptions screen open so you can actually see the QuickMenu while adjusting parameters. Once the player is done adjusting it, if the HoverMode is still active then when SanchoOptions is closed the QM goes back into its HoverMode state (hidden until the player mouses over a specified target area). HoverMode is automatically reset to Off if the QM is disabled (so it remains intuitive to use). It's setting is saved on a per save file basis (as with most SanchoOptions I do my best not to never fuck with your persistent file). The default when starting the VN or within either Gallery is QM ON mode (non-hover mode).

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the mod - looking foreword to trying it out ;)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the mod - looking foreword to trying it out ;)
You're welcome. I'll do my best to add more "gender" subsets later but I really need this dev to get up to snuff... just modding this one gender subset I had to duplicate code 4 or more times per "event". There's more redundancy in this script code than I've ever experienced in any RenPy novel I've ever seen. It's crazy man, the dev is overworking himself to the very core.

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
You're welcome. I'll do my best to add more "gender" subsets later but I really need this dev to get up to snuff... just modding this one gender subset I had to duplicate code 4 or more times per "event". There's more redundancy in this script code than I've ever experienced in any RenPy novel I've ever seen. It's crazy man, the dev is overworking himself to the very core.
Lol - the Diverged folder is ... interesting to follow.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Lol - the Diverged folder is ... interesting to follow.
Indeed. Don't get me started on all the script files that are included in the VN that don't include any executable code... it's like a backup file archive. I really hope the team takes some of the advice I took the time to explain, I even added notes in the scripts I supplied to help push them to a more orthodox approach. That said the renders and story are intriguing imho, otherwise I would have never put this kind of effort into porting my work over to it. Guess I'm in knee-deep now...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I wrote a post here (including some teasers) this morning in the VN's thread that I was working on the "Aunt" gender subset. There's not the same content as in the "Uncle" so it's gone quicker than I thought. I took the time to polish the Uncle subset a bit while I was digging around. I'll sort the placement of the SaveDescription box also.

SanchoGallery is updated with the "Aunt" gender and has the following scenes within it (50% of the Uncle variants):
1680551526263.png
I'll make a post whenever I have the maintenance update done and uploaded.

Edit: Note that Uncle is auto-saved to Quck/1 and Aunt is auto-saved to Quick/2:
1680553764153.png 1680553781453.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Added "Aunt" gender subset to the ChoiceGuide and SanchoGallery
  • Polished the MiniStat and SanchoDialogueBox choreographing a bit more in the Uncle gender subset
  • Corrected the placement of the SanchoDescription input in the Save screen
  • Various other minor tweaks
  • Important: Note that Uncle is auto-saved to Quick/1 and Aunt is auto-saved to Quick/2. They will overwrite whatever you have there.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A few mentions:
JenMistress - This VN might be in your wheelhouse... maybe
Wolf™ - This VN is likely NOT in your wheelhouse... but ya never know
colombeen - Cointoss, I never know about you... (there's no gallery to unlock :p)
SonsOLiberty - You probably already played it but check out the mod... if you wish
Twistty - I hope the mod meets your expectations... (crosses fingers)

Know, it's just about whiskey-thirty by my clock. Enjoy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
A few mentions:
colombeen - Cointoss, I never know about you... (there's no gallery to unlock :p)
SonsOLiberty - You probably already played it but check out the mod... if you wish

Yeah, I saw that and will be adding it to the list tonight, thank you.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I saw that and will be adding it to the list tonight, thank you.
Good evening. Fair warning though... the "Female" protagonist currently only has about 50% of the "Male" protagonist content. There's some rather obvious missed opportunities via the FP but I don't claim to know the dev's trajectory nor gameplan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
A few mentions:

I tried this last year and it wasn't for me. Maybe I'll give it another go. Not too keen on the female protag, sandbox and the NTR. But, after reading the devs note on the NTR, I will just stay away from the side story if I give it another chance. I also don't know how deep the lesbian factor goes. So, I'll think about trying it again.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried this last year and it wasn't for me. Maybe I'll give it another go. Not too keen on the female protag, sandbox and the NTR. But, after reading the devs note on the NTR, I will just stay away from the side story if I give it another chance. I also don't know how deep the lesbian factor goes. So, I'll think about trying it again.
Oh, well, I reckon sandbox was scrapped then... I was wondering why that code was there but it's not used. I recommend the Male protag for the most content, although I only have the ChoiceGuide coded for Uncle (or Aunt in Female protag). This is due to the way the VN is coded... I've never seen such a mass amount of redundancy and duplicated code. If I code all protagonists, by my redneck math, it's like coding ~20 separate VNs. I ain't got time for that currently :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
How do I make the mini menu txt bigger?
Untitled.jpg
Thanks again!

Ps. And I forgot the unren the game first - (then add the mod). Again - lol :p

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How do I make the mini menu txt bigger?
View attachment 2518598
Thanks again!

Ps. And I forgot the unren the game first - (then add the mod). Again - lol :p
The MiniMenu doesn't have a sizing feature, the MiniStat does. I'll see what I can do about that at some point... it's never been brought up before tbh.

And this VN build made no sense to me (regarding the unren)... not sure why the dev is archiving the images but not the scripts. Reckon he/they will at some point. Seeing nothing but images in this build code kinda made me look twice at first, like WTF?:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote