Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I tried this last year and it wasn't for me. Maybe I'll give it another go. Not too keen on the female protag, sandbox and the NTR. But, after reading the devs note on the NTR, I will just stay away from the side story if I give it another chance. I also don't know how deep the lesbian factor goes. So, I'll think about trying it again.
If you are talking about side stories, yeah, they aren't a part of Thirty Days. They need to be moved to the dev's other game called "Nexus" as that's in line with the content, and were originally intended for it. Why the mods or anyone else won't move them no clue, but all does is piss people off thinking that is part of Thirty Days which they aren't even related to the game, so the dev gets so much un-needed hate about making NTR, whoring there self out, and more comments, like fuck this I'm out it has NTR, and so forth.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
If you are talking about side stories, yeah, they aren't a part of Thirty Days. They need to be moved to the dev's other game called "Nexus" as that's in line with the content, and were originally intended for it. Why the mods or anyone else won't move them no clue, but all does is piss people off thinking that is part of Thirty Days which they aren't even related to the game, so the dev gets so much un-needed hate about making NTR, whoring there self out, and more comments, like fuck this I'm out it has NTR, and so forth.
Not really the right thread (sorry Sancho1969)
But created an Other Game: Nexus link on the game's OP - and moved the side stories there!

Great idea SonsOLiberty (y)

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not really the right thread (sorry Sancho1969)
But created an Other Game: Nexus link on the game's OP - and moved the side stories there!

Great idea SonsOLiberty (y)
NP bud, as far as I'm concerned my mod threads are about the dev and their project(s). I only mod VN's for my personal use, those of my friends, and to promote devs I think show promise... so write whatever post(s) is fine by me. According to SonsOLiberty you just did in minutes what folks couldn't get done in who knows how long so thank you on their behalf.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
the mod is breaking game launch with the todays minor fixes update to 4.94. the new vision crashes at main menu but the old one 4.93 is still fine. just a heads up. also ya i know outdated mods and new game versions dont mix well just wanted to see lol.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
the mod is breaking game launch with the todays minor fixes update to 4.94. the new vision crashes at main menu but the old one 4.93 is still fine. just a heads up. also ya i know outdated mods and new game versions dont mix well just wanted to see lol.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure the dev incorporated Sancho's fixes. So, if you have 4.93 + Sancho's mod, you don't need the bug fix release.

Reactions: MorganKitty95

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Well, at least there's nothing new, otherwise I'd run over to itch and grab it. lol
also tbh the itch free option is only the 3.5.92 version unless you do the $10 for the first 10 days. idk if they will do another sale like before on itch so best places is here on f95 or patreon for latest V.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, at least there's nothing new, otherwise I'd run over to itch and grab it. lol
Yeah, nothing major as the bugfix does the same thing besides for dialogue edits.

also tbh the itch free option is only the 3.5.92 version unless you do the $10 for the first 10 days. idk if they will do another sale like before on itch so best places is here on f95 or patreon for latest V.
The bugfix added to .93 will essentially do the same thing as it fixes an issue if you rejected alex...after that it's just dialoge and small things which most wouldn't even notice.

Reactions: MorganKitty95

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Good evening. Fair warning though... the "Female" protagonist currently only has about 50% of the "Male" protagonist content. There's some rather obvious missed opportunities via the FP but I don't claim to know the dev's trajectory nor gameplan.
Well, much like the Sarah Rose game, I decided to pick the path that sounds most interesting to me, in this case, the female path for obvious reasons, and I would just play this for now, maybe try the other path somewhere down the road, for now, I would just be playing upon if anything new comes up from this path. Thank you for the mod, specially the money cheat helped quite a bit, bought all the outfits. ;)

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Well, much like the Sarah Rose game, I decided to pick the path that sounds most interesting to me, in this case, the female path for obvious reasons, and I would just play this for now, maybe try the other path somewhere down the road, for now, I would just be playing upon if anything new comes up from this path. Thank you for the mod, specially the money cheat helped quite a bit, bought all the outfits. ;)
they just added a female face to the writing team to do the female path now to make it more relatable and natural from a bi/lesbian side so im excited. the gal doing the writing is a bdsm kink type (her name is slave girl after all)so im most excited to see how they do the kayla and ava bdsm paths now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
they just added a female face to the writing team to do the female path now to make it more relatable and natural from a bi/lesbian side so im excited. the gal doing the writing a bdsm kink type (her name is slave girl after all)so im most excited to see how they do the kayla and ava bdsm paths now.
That's interesting. Please note though, as of this update, neither K's or A's flags are set or even within the Female protag variants... so if they happen it will be introduced in some later update with new variables. Regards.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Just wondering if you'll be doing the cousin and the friend paths at some point?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just wondering if you'll be doing the cousin and the friend paths at some point?
I doubt it unless the dev consolidates the code. There's no difference except specific dialogue references though. The differences are in the Male/Female base categories... all the other variants branching from them are the same story. Doing 4 more ChoiceGuides for an unconsolidated VN is like writing 4 more mods for 4 different VN's. It's just not worth the time and effort tbh.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I doubt it unless the dev consolidates the code. There's no difference except specific dialogue references though. The differences are in the Male/Female base categories... all the other variants branching from them are the same story. Doing 4 more ChoiceGuides for an unconsolidated VN is like writing 4 more mods for 4 different VN's. It's just not worth the time and effort tbh.
Ok. Thanks for the reply. I'll just play and use the cheats. Thanks for this mod and the others that I use. Amazing job. You go above and beyond what the other modders do.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote