Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hate to ask, but is it possible to get a keybind config, I usually take several screenshots and it gets annoying having to scroll back because I forgot to use shift+S.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I hate to ask, but is it possible to get a keybind config, I usually take several screenshots and it gets annoying having to scroll back because I forgot to use shift+S.
1681242558529.png
See inside "SanchoCheats" for the above toggle function. That'll get you done.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, so changing to T works except if you press H to hide then pressing S does nothing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, so changing to T works except if you press H to hide then pressing S does nothing.
Indeed. It's the shortfall due to how RenPy works with H "hiding" the interface, doing so also disables the entire mod along with other RenPy UI-based features. The alt-key variants still work though (alt+s or shift+s).

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Indeed. It's the shortfall due to how RenPy works with H "hiding" the interface, doing so also disables the entire mod along with other RenPy UI-based features. The alt-key variants still work though (alt+s or shift+s).
Ah, I see, oh well thanks, mate.

sinbsd

Jan 19, 2020
this throws an error for me with AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'. Does it not work on Mac?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
this throws an error for me with AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'. Does it not work on Mac?
Do you have any issue running the VN w/out the mod (do you receive the same error)?

Oct 23, 2021
For some reason, I can't make the mod works on JoiPlay.

I get the 'SanchoMod installed' on the bottom-right of the screen, the 'SanchoMod' in the menu, also the volume control for the mod on 'Options', but when I tried to start the game, the game freezing, the app doesn't close or stop. The log file doesn't say anything about an error or a warning.
Also in the 'SanchoMod' menu the gallery is empty, says something like 'more content to come'.

Oh, I forgot to say that the game starts without the mod.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For some reason, I can't make the mod works on JoiPlay.

I get the 'SanchoMod installed' on the bottom-right of the screen, the 'SanchoMod' in the menu, also the volume control for the mod on 'Options', but when I tried to start the game, the game freezing, the app doesn't close or stop. The log file doesn't say anything about an error or a warning.
Also in the 'SanchoMod' menu the gallery is empty, says something like 'more content to come'.

Oh, I forgot to say that the game starts without the mod.
It's not mobile compatible. Maybe in the future once I get caught up.

Reactions: kwazi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
will ur mod work with droid
I doubt it. If it does it would only be via joiplay but I haven't reworked the v7 Core code to work mobile yet... PC/English is my current support for all v7 Core public mods until I get caught up.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
I doubt it. If it does it would only be via joiplay but I haven't reworked the v7 Core code to work mobile yet... PC/English is my current support for all v7 Core public mods until I get caught up.
oh ok ty for answering sancho

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
is this mod working with v0.04.94?
I've got same crash as him and just unpacked mod to game/
Game does not produce any error message (nothing in terminal either)
As clearly stated in the OP: it's for v0.04.93 w/ or w/out the v0.04.93 "Bugfix" as is currently available in the VN's OP. Never ever mismatch VN versions/mod versions... there's a reason for the version numbers and they are meant to correlate. It's like automotive parts... you replace a part on the year model of vehicle with the appropriate year model noted on the part.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote