Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The dev seems to be confused on how version numbering works and what version number they're actually on...

I've listed the last public version number as v0.04.93 (of the mod and VN) which is correct according to the scripts even though the VN's OP still reports it as "v4.93"... fair enough. The latest build on Patreon says "v4.7", Steam has had "v0.48" & "v0.49". Confused yet? It's not over...

The build I have now (which is supposed to be the latest build) states "0.048.00".
But the dev's "About" page says (his typing exactly) "Version 0.4.99".

What the actual f***?! :ROFLMAO:
48 is the current as it's listed on

70 images to complete male route for day 5, male route is now fully complete for day 5.

I am currently rerendering the roof scene for female route in day 5, Wasn't happy with the brightness of the sky so reworking that scene.

Due to the delays with day 5, I am going to do everything I possibly can to get day 6 competed by the end of December. I am also going to be giving at least biweekly progress updates on this, ill update weekly if their is anything note worthy to talk about.

For current progress on day 6, I do have about 300 images rendered for the morning, and also have a majority of the scenes setup and ready to start rendering.

I know day 5 was kind of plagued with delays, hiccups, and issue, and I want to make up for it by getting day 6 done as quickly as I can.

Next scheduled update is December 1st, so exactly 4 weeks from now.

If i haven't already pushed an update to finish female route day 5 by this point, this will fully complete female day 5, and should contain a large amount of day 6 content for both male and female routes.

I know day 5 was supposed to be completed months ago, and I am going to do everything I can to make it up to everyone.

I will correct and makeup for delays of day 5.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
48 is the current as it's listed on
Steam version is a bit further from what I understand... I'm still working with "those who shall not be named" to figure out what's what here. I don't even know if I'm on the latest version or not... which would suck considering the 9+hrs it took just to pre-port the Core/old mod over so I could even start the VN.

I need an adult beverage now. I made a post in the VN's thread here to help the dev get some UI under control. I don't know if he'll read it or not as he fixed some of the bugs I gave him fixes for on the current public build listed on this site but he didn't fix the biggest ones (which I gave him fixes for as well although in separate posts).

Dunno... I'm done coding for the night. I have over 1.5TB of PC games I need to prep for the LE steam deck I secured on Thursday (and got a tracking number for it this morning).

Reactions: Havik79

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Steam version is a bit further from what I understand... I'm still working with "those who shall not be named" to figure out what's what here. I don't even know if I'm on the latest version or not... which would suck considering the 9+hrs it took just to pre-port the Core/old mod over so I could even start the VN.

I need an adult beverage now. I made a post in the VN's thread here to help the dev get some UI under control. I don't know if he'll read it or not as he fixed some of the bugs I gave him fixes for on the current public build listed on this site but he didn't fix the biggest ones (which I gave him fixes for as well although in separate posts).

Dunno... I'm done coding for the night. I have over 1.5TB of PC games I need to prep for the LE steam deck I secured on Thursday (and got a tracking number for it this morning).
The Steam version shows an update at the same time as Itch.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.048.00)
1700627972567.png 1700628044752.png
Go get you some. New features added!

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

IMPORTANT: Insure you DL the correct version of the mod for the version of the VN you have.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
SanchoMod Update (v0.048.00)
View attachment 3107473 View attachment 3107477
Go get you some. New features added!

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

IMPORTANT: Insure you DL the correct version of the mod for the version of the VN you have.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
Thanks, bro. But I'm sitting this update out. No Mal scene. lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just realized that. Ahaha Going to leave that there to show that this type of shit can happen to anyone. :ROFLMAO:
I'm to the point (since I have so many tabs open) that I literally triple check my release posts... I've messed up more than once before and put a VN update in the wrong thread. It's a bit embarrassing since if it's caught by anyone before I fix it they will most certainly lose faith that the mod is actually solid for the VN it's coded for.

I'll do CS next. The Sarah VN will just have to wait... along with Mia's mini-update (whatever that is). I've too much on my plate so I'm doing what I can to avoid mistakes myself.

Bottom line: we're in the same boat bud, just paddling from different sides.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm to the point (since I have so many tabs open) that I literally triple check my release posts... I've messed up more than once before and put a VN update in the wrong thread. It's a bit embarrassing since if it's caught by anyone before I fix it they will most certainly lose faith that the mod is actually solid for the VN it's coded for.

I'll do CS next. The Sarah VN will just have to wait... along with Mia's mini-update (whatever that is). I've too much on my plate so I'm doing what I can to avoid mistakes myself.

Bottom line: we're in the same boat bud, just paddling from different sides.
I'm too old to care about being embarrassed. Last week was funny here at home. I was so exhausted and I walked out of the bathroom heading back to bed, it was 11am, butt naked. Didn't know we had company. I stood there blinking, smiling and said: "Hello. Don't mind me. I'm just going back to bed." :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Do I need to download the release earlier or am I good to go with the one from the other day?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote