Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the money cheat is kinda pointless i can only make it give me 500
Actually it's not pointless. The point is it's there if you're broke and need enough cash for something (like the cosplay cloths, etc) so it's impossible to not ever buy something you want. It's not there to abuse since I'm trying to protect the Player from possibly breaking the game in future updates.

We open the gallery in your mod how exactly?
From the MainMenu select "SanchoMod", and within the SanchoMod main screen look near the bottom and click the bouncing "SanchoGallery". See the second preview pic in the OP for an example. As an FYI all SanchoMod's work in this exact fashion. I do my best to keep the mod's look and feature locations the same so no matter the VN one can find all the features of the mod quickly and intuitively.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 2516315

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirty Days
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Introduction of Core v7
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Important Note: The ChoiceGuide is currently for the "Uncle" or "Aunt" gender subsets only.​

Updated: 11/21/2023
Game/Creator: Thirty Days / 3DRComics /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.048.00
Game Version: v0.048.00
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Updated: 11/21/2023 21:31 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
( I pushed this mod out late in the evening, I'll upload more previews later )
View attachment 2516347 View attachment 2518448 View attachment 2516349 View attachment 2516350 View attachment 2516351
View attachment 2516352 View attachment 2516353 View attachment 2516354 View attachment 2516355

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 2516325

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.​
thank you (y)

alfgonzo

Sep 19, 2020
Downloaded the mod's latest version but there's only scripts for Day00 and Day02, am I missing something?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Downloaded the mod's latest version but there's only scripts for Day00 and Day02, am I missing something?
Sigh.... the mod is fine. All required files are included. Folder names mean nothing. You're "investigation" is trying to make common sense out of a VN file/folder structure made by a dev that didn't necessarily use that.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnSheridan

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Actually it's not pointless. The point is it's there if you're broke and need enough cash for something (like the cosplay cloths, etc) so it's impossible to not ever buy something you want. It's not there to abuse since I'm trying to protect the Player from possibly breaking the game in future updates.
I just started playing and during the first shopping trip I swear it said in the future some items could cost $1000. It warned the player to spend wisely. When the cheat only allows you to set your money to $500 max I was worried. I came here to suggest increasing the limit. But Now I realize you'd discover if an increase was needed while you were developing the mod.

Long story short: You know what your doing and I thank you for all the work you do.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just started playing and during the first shopping trip I swear it said in the future some items could cost $1000. It warned the player to spend wisely. When the cheat only allows you to set your money to $500 max I was worried. I came here to suggest increasing the limit. But Now I realize you'd discover if an increase was needed while you were developing the mod.

Long story short: You know what your doing and I thank you for all the work you do.
I'll always simply change the max amount of the money cheat to equal the most expensive item ever introduced. To date no one item costs $1k so there's no need for me to do that. Again, I'm not limiting it to impose the Player, I'm doing it for protection in case going "overboard" breaks something in a future update. Think "harem" mods that completely fuck up thousands of folks' save files is a future VN update. It happens all the time, but SanchoMod has never (to date) ever fucked up anyone's save with literally hundreds of thousands of playthrough use. Make sense?

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW, I don't mean to read/sound "short" in my posts... I'm playing this "Brotato" on my new Deck LE and it's got me super aggressive. It's like Vampire Survivors...but with spuds. Epic.

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
Hey Sancho I have a weird question. Does the First (Sex)Scene with Ava have a pregnancy roll?
I tried it so many times (200+) that I have to seriously consider that the roll got removed, because in the old version I think it had one and I got it fairly quick.
If it does then I am super unlucky this time, would appreciate if you could help me out before insanity consumes me lol.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho I have a weird question. Does the First (Sex)Scene with Ava have a pregnancy roll?
I tried it so many times (200+) that I have to seriously consider that the roll got removed, because in the old version I think it had one and I got it fairly quick.
If it does then I am super unlucky this time, would appreciate if you could help me out before insanity consumes me lol.
There's nothing that implies preggo there (in the very first Ava sex scene, but read on). The only EventVar in the very first scene is what is listed in the ChoiceGuide and earmarks that the MC has sex with Ava (again, this is the "morning" scene). The only layup that event allows is the "BDSM" path or not (which really isn't even a path since there's no variable that flags if the Player chose the BDSM or not (again, as clearly noted in the ChoiceGuide).

So, the the only variable is whether the MC fucked Ava or not in that first Day4 scenario (again, read on).

Now... in the Spa scene that's a different story. There is where the random preggo for Ava lies. It's noted in the MiscStats of the MiniStat or other Stat screens. The ransomizer is rolled three times in the scene if you choose "Cum in Ava". The odds are as follows for the three sequentials: 1:30, 1:20, and 1:10.

Reactions: snideremark

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
thanks for the quick reply, fuck my life I guess, don't want to know how much time i've actually wasted the last two days on that lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not yet. There's no need for me to code them since they aren't used for anything.... yet.
Oh really? I noticed that corruption check with Alex in the bedroom on day...1 or 2 and thought they mattered. If they don't then I wont worry for now.

Gods i wish we had more with Mei and Misa, gothy asian girls <3

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh really? I noticed that corruption check with Alex in the bedroom on day...1 or 2 and thought they mattered. If they don't then I wont worry for now.

Gods i wish we had more with Mei and Misa, gothy asian girls <3
Well, yes, technically there are some corruption checks but they only currently change some immediate dialogue with no true splitting. In other words it's all very minor at the moment.... but you are not wrong. It's just not enough for me to assume what the dev may or may not do with the many many character attributes. Making cheats for all of them is a waste of time and would make the cheat screen a cluster. I think it best to wait until something becomes important... then we go after it.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Caryland

May 23, 2020
Hey Sancho, do you assign the screenshot key in Renpy to another one with your mods? I like to occasionally screenshot something and the shortcut key is 'S', which is the same key to bring up the stats screen in your mod. Is there a way to change the shortcut keys, either in the mod or in renpy? Thanks

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho, do you assign the screenshot key in Renpy to another one with your mods? I like to occasionally screenshot something and the shortcut key is 'S', which is the same key to bring up the stats screen in your mod. Is there a way to change the shortcut keys, either in the mod or in renpy? Thanks
See the OP's FAQ (second post in the thread), specifically #7 & #9:
1701347868499.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote