Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does this verison with steam it is crashing at the menu screen. Nope still crashing restarting

here my trace
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003f7e310>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\core.py", line 4252, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1064, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 999, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\loadsave.py", line 768, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
return load(io.BytesIO(s))
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
return up.load()
File "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Thirty Days\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003f7e310>

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Thirty Days - Chapter 1 0.05.01
Sun Dec 24 01:00:55 2023
1) Edit your post, delete all that wall of text and physically attach your traceback file via the "Attach files" button OR place all that text within spoiler tags.
1703414576961.png

2) See this bit here (highlighted) in your report:
Thirty Days - Chapter 1 0.05.01
That is a version mismatch. Your "steam" version is 0.05.01, the mod is version 0.05.00
So, to your question: will the mod work on that steam version? Answer Yes and no.
You could install the mod AFTER steam updated the VN to 0.05.01 and it would revert back to 0.05.00 but you would have an issue were steam's achievements would not fire off. This is because the dev appears to have published a steam version that has code not included in the patreon version (many rookie devs mess up and do this since they do not understand how to incorporate an "all inclusive" platform into one modular VN project, so they make multiple projects.

Sound like a cluster fuck? Yeah, because this dev is doing everything in the world to make all of the growth stages of this VN the most difficult they could possibly be, by doing all the wrong things imo.

Bottom line you have two choices:
  • Use steam's "verify files" or completely reinstall the VN from scratch THEN install SanchoMod but loose the ability to acquire cheevos.
  • Play unmodded while using the steam version so that you can obtain any achievements coded in the VN's steam version v0.05.01

Reactions: ArhraCole

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
1) Edit your post, delete all that wall of text and physically attach your traceback file via the "Attach files" button OR place all that text within spoiler tags.
View attachment 3200537

2) See this bit here (highlighted) in your report:

That is a version mismatch. Your "steam" version is 0.05.01, the mod is version 0.05.00
So, to your question: will the mod work on that steam version? Answer Yes and no.
You could install the mod AFTER steam updated the VN to 0.05.01 and it would revert back to 0.05.00 but you would have an issue were steam's achievements would not fire off. This is because the dev appears to have published a steam version that has code not included in the patreon version (many rookie devs mess up and do this since they do not understand how to incorporate an "all inclusive" platform into one modular VN project, so they make multiple projects.

Sound like a cluster fuck? Yeah, because this dev is doing everything in the world to make all of the growth stages of this VN the most difficult they could possibly be, by doing all the wrong things imo.

Bottom line you have two choices:
  • Use steam's "verify files" or completely reinstall the VN from scratch THEN install SanchoMod but loose the ability to acquire cheevos.
  • Play unmodded while using the steam version so that you can obtain any achievements coded in the VN's steam version v0.05.01
Don't know if you know, but their a patch to 5.01 on the thirty days page here.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
and I was simply out there a patch to 5.01 on f95 thirty days in the OP. I was just pointing outif you didn't know. Next time ill keep my mouth shut
Oh, I see that.... well, that's new to me for sure. I'll eyeball it in a bit and see what's what. He likely simply implemented a bunch of the old fixes I've been repeating over and over but there could be some new fixes too.

Appreciate you describing more in detail... there's no mention of that "patch" anywhere on the dev's monetary sites that I've seen (just checked again). Seems he only listed it here on this site for some odd reason (maybe using F95 site members as "testers", dunno)...hence the confusion on my part bud.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Oh, I see that.... well, that's new to me for sure. I'll eyeball it in a bit and see what's what. He likely simply implemented a bunch of the old fixes I've been repeating over and over but there could be some new fixes too.

Appreciate you describing more in detail... there's no mention of that "patch" anywhere on the dev's monetary sites that I've seen (just checked again). Seems he only listed it here on this site for some odd reason (maybe using F95 site members as "testers", dunno)...hence the confusion on my part bud.
No problem, biggest thing i take way from this was he took out the inventory from the phone

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No problem, biggest thing i take way from this was he took out the inventory from the phone
I made a post in the VN to ask him why is that patch only listed here but not on any of his paid subscriber's sites. I'm not calling conspiracy but it has bad appearances and I'm not sure it passes the smell test.

I have another project open ATM but I will certainly see what's changed in a bit. Thanks again.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

With the 5.01 version, your mod doesn't work. The game stops to leave a blank screen.
This happens right after the introduction before the game starts.
Since I don't have the 5.0 version, I'm stuck

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
He just updated to 5.01...hmm
It's a nothing-buger tbh. He fixed the "about" screen I called out here which was already fixed in the latest SanchoMod. There are about half a dozen grammatical fixes and one conditional scene change for the D5 Alex/Ava pool scene, otherwise nothing else was fixed or sorted.

I'll port the entire mod (and all of it's associated fixes) over for the helluvit though. This VN is becoming rather tiresome but I'm trying to hang in there.

Reactions: Jellyluve and Yoli

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
With the 5.01 version, your mod doesn't work. The game stops to leave a blank screen.
This happens right after the introduction before the game starts.
Since I don't have the 5.0 version, I'm stuck
That's 100% on you bud.

Never ever place version mismatches together. There's a reason why coders/programmers use version number in all programs and applications. ALWAYS apply a 1:1 ratio of mod version to VN version unless I personally specifically state otherwise on a per update basis.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.05.01)
1703689200123.png 1703689265680.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

Mentions: dewayne4478

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is it even worth it, in the games change logs it says he will probably do a small update the weekend or next/

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote