Mod Ren'Py Thirty Days [v0.06.00] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry to bug but I thought you might know, I am now in the car with the lock-in choice you gave with Alex, is there a way to have say Alex and maybe Ava or Kayla dump Nicole, or does it look like we are stuck with her, because I don't care for Nicole.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry to bug but I thought you might know, I am now in the car with the lock-in choice you gave with Alex, is there a way to have say Alex and maybe Ava or Kayla dump Nicole, or does it look like we are stuck with her, because I don't care for Nicole.
Hey bud. Allow me to attempt to fully explain what this all entails to my knowledge so you know what is happening on the CriticalPath screen regarding your question (long-winded explanation so you get as full an answer as I can think of):

Nicole is the base LI in the VN to date...but, there is one layup (so far) that might have the MC giving her the boot in some future update. This requires being on the Alex pathing and choosing the RomMon subfork on Day4.
1710941292394.png 1710941350237.png

Now, this is the only layup that exists that potentially is a narrative for not having Nic in the future... but we don't know what the dev has planned. There may be other options as well in the future so I don't know about any of that (of course). The above Rom choices with Alex seem so important as to why I made a critical path choice screen for the final layup where I can't bring the Player back from the choice in the future from how I read the code, this is the very last point where the above choice selections really start making some impact:
1710941604438.png

So, if you are in the car and see this screen, selecting "RomanceMon" would be identical to the above (Alex's Bedroom) being originally made as "Leave Nicole". Again, I have zero knowledge of what will happen in the future though, so always make saves where appropriate.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah ok thanks mate, yeah I made a named saved at that car screen just in case.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i wish there was away to change the ages lol. Also, there should be away to change the results. That way we can play a corrupted as we want but able to remove the points to the good side and still get the same results.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote